Reviews for Closet Dreams
This is a good story. I really like that there some Kazuki and Eimi FanFiction out there. I will read the other stories sometime soon.
teacupz chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
this is... truly nice! X)

like the way you describe how everyone feels about Kazuki... so emotional and IC... and you even added some minor characters too, if I recall, :)

keep continue!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Through out the series, it always seems that Emi does not like Yuu or really anyone else, but I understand what you wrote. This was perfect, and I seriously think you wrote just right.

Ruto Kuntai chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Magnifcent work, it was optimum for Yuu to be potrayed like that. Well written and nice to read.

Thanks for the work,

Ruto Kuntai chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Ikumi no Oniichan is the only character in Comic Party I knew nothing about. I thought he was a minor character though, since you don't see him a lot in the series.

Ruto Kuntai chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Out of every character in Comic Party, Taishi is my favorite. His spirit, energy and outlook make Comic Party all that more cool and great to watch.

Well written and actually one of your best chapters.

Ruto Kuntai chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Ikumi was a character that was not talked about to much, but I find it interesting that even though she was Kazuki's first fan, she stayed loyal through out the entire series.

Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Well this was a nice chapter, considering it was Rekio point of view. Very interesting and well written.

Wing Omega chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
It's an entertaining set of stories but when does Minami get her chapter?
MJP chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
Interesting take on Eimi. I keep thinking back to the CG of her from the game when she basically turns really, really angry and how this relates. My one tick, though, is that she seems awfully coldly analytical in the chapter. She doesn't quite speak like a high school student, and this sounds like she's not in love or having an emotion towards Kazuki.

This feels a little bit written. I guess that's what I'd like to get across. It's written well, but this feels more like Minami more so than Eimi. Where's her outbursts? Where's her anger? Where's her passion?

I think this has a lot of merit in what it says. I'm not sure if I see Eimi thinking or acting this, but I do see the sourcing of it and why she would have similar thought patterns.

Overall, still very nicely done. I look forward to a chapter on Aya. ;-)
MJP chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
When I started this fandom, I wanted to read some ComiPa fanfic one day that made me think that real pros were writing in it.

You just fulfilled half of my dream. The other half is to see much more done in this style.

My only qualm is a technical issue: in the first chapter, it's "seifuku" and not just "fuku." The latter is, to my knowledge, a more general term to describe clothing.

It's taking me a lot of effort to pick this apart and find errors. Honestly, I hope you write a lot more ComiPa.
Sheo Darren chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
Yuu: "It’s why I love him."

Hey! Kazuki! Mizuki! Danger! Love triangle alert!

Every chapter is simply loaded! Well-written. Provoking thoughts. Funnies. And Mizuku's Peach Transformation, complete with lights and nudity. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Can't wait for the next installment!
Sheo Darren chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
Swell guy! Ikumi no oniichan gets an A from me!

'Nuff said.
Sheo Darren chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
That's our Taishi, all right.

Everything keeps on coming with your usual energy and flair. Don't you stop!

Great work!
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Aw. Your second chapter is simply so cute. I wanna hug Ikumi and comfort her. In fact, I'm going to do that right now.

*does, and promptly gets clobbered by her oniisan and Kazuki*

Nice going so far!