Reviews for Substance and Shadow
RunicSiren chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was excellent. I liked how you portrated each character so well. A really great read.
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
damn. thats amazin
Redblade chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
O.O

I am... speechless.
hygin88 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I loved every words of it. There are not enough fic about that pairing. A pity.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
vinreiaya chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was such a good fic! Great work!
lark lavroc chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Amazing... the complex layers in the interaction between Aizen and Ukitake fascinated and intrigued me. Aizen's power continues to awe and make me shiver (the ability to create illusions like that...the possiblities of psychological torture...)

I don't believe I've ever reading Aizen and Ukitake interaction quite like this! Definitely original and layered and intriguing.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
...wow. That was amazing. I absolutely loved it. Awesome, awesome work. Definitely one for the favorites list.
greenmoon666 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I love AizenxUkitake. This fic is nicely written!

*favs the story*
JEn chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Vivid and well written, its an interesting pairing
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow, powerful story and writing. The imagination and emotions are vivid. And you have a very unique writing style. I like it.
Stootle chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This is definitely a pairing that isn't seen too often. YOu pulled it off very well. The whole piece was very powerful, what with all the imagery and the metapohrs.

I really enjoying the feel of utter domination on Aizen's part, and, unwilling (or perhaps not) submission on Ukitake's.

Again, you carried this out very well, and nearly every line held some sort of impact. Thank-you for sharing this. (:
Yukikaze chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
not bad... though is a little bit confusing...