Reviews for Class in Session
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/16
Very very good. I enjoyed this and I do like how Chronos does change a bit by the time season 2 comes around. I never liked him in season 1 though. Either way, this was a good little oneshot.
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is pretty awesome! You don't get to see many fanfictions from Chronos' point of view, and I thought this one is really well-done! There have been many occasions in the anime where it was obvious that Chronos really cares for his students and doesn't want them to get hurt. Okay, so his scheme to destroy the Osiris Red dorms doesn't count, but even then he only wanted to raise the quality of the Academy, I guess...

Great job!
PacWoman chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I can't believe it took me so long to find this! (I've been looking out for Chronos fanfictions, because he's awesome.) I love the way that you write. It was beautiful and funny and fun to read.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
SWEET. _ This exactly shows what Dr. Chronos is all about, yes it does. Love how you used the Japanese version, and characters that aren't out here yet. And how you pointed out Dr. Chronos' italian...ness. _ Neat fic!
Thunder-lover chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Woot! Chronos-Rinji Kochou RULES! Best thing that happened to DA... well one of them. Prefer him over Sameshima... Anyway, great one-off! Perfectly describes a typical class! To be honest, i've always wondered that as you only see snippets of them in the anime, but you did it wonderfully! Loved it all! Chronos has really changed since the first episodes, ne? And for the better. Particularly ep 69 where he owned Napoleon. He should get more screentime like that. Once again, the beauty of your fics is the in-characterness of everyone! Brilliance, brilliance all round. And that is no exaggeration. Please continue on with your writing! You're amazing! Thumbs up infinity-much.
TROLLXD chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
LOL! Cronos should be pranked someday.
King Eagle chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Ha. ! You could have used a little bit more detail, but good.
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I knew it!Well,actually I had a strong notion that you would write a fic focused on Chronos...and I was correct.(Very,very disturbing.)Anyway,I'm glad you posted another fic, especially one pertaining to one of my favorite characters.(He doesn't deserve the bashing and other forms of terrible treatment he's been recieving.)I tried as hard as I could to find a way to help you improve your writing but due to my not being able to find things problem,I couldn't pinpoint any mistakes .(I read your profile and I didn't want to be another one of those who just gives you meaningless your being against bashing?You are not alone.)P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI!

mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Really great insight into Chronos' mind and thoughts. Great job with the portrayal!
TkMacintosh chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
heh...this story was awesome! Chronos is always cool...even when he acts like a total goof.

you should do one about Daitokuji before he disappears...but that's up to you '
Snodin chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Beautiful fic! Or should I say Bella? ;-)

One mistake I noticed: it's be Signorina (single female) Asuka, not Signore (married female).

Other than that, too cool! Glad to see some love for Chronos.
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Aw... Finally a fic where you like Chronos-Sensei! . You deserve a cookie! Or fifty! *gives*
The Full Neko Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Finally! That makes two good Chronos fanfictions that I have saw now. Good grammar; good characterisation and you even included Napolean.

I am adding this to my favourites.
Rockin' Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Wow... this is really great! It had me completely hooked! Good job!
Lacey chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Bravo! It's so wonderful to see a Chronos fic! Loved it! Utterly adored it! As always, you've done a magnificent job.

It's great to see Chronos portrayed as he actually is, rather than as total bumbling fool or a villain.