Reviews for Breeding School…
cmoss6 chapter 26 . 7/21
Please update
It's been a couple years but plz update
Phil chapter 9 . 5/20
I have been trying the read and understate your story and Your writing is OK, but you need to make more effect to what the animals are in this story. Kagome is a girl and there is a female cat that is a friend of Kagome. Kagome is a human. What is Sesshoumaru? I that he was a male cat, but when he had poison under has nails coming out, What is he?
Your story is hard to understand. These is in Chap 8
Maybb chapter 26 . 1/28
I need more! I hope you'll decide to complete this fic. It is really interesting and I'm really curious about the family secret as well.
Jessica Love1 chapter 26 . 6/10/2015
Love it!
An Awesome story!
Please update as soon as possible!
crystal2818 chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
I love you story of breeding school and I can't wait to find out when you do another one chapter on it.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/16/2015
plz ud! i now its been 4evr since u lst did but i wood lve 2 c wht hapens nxt!
Tiara chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I luv the story good job and
Make more fanfic's : D
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
I wanted to let you know I have enjoyed this forgotten gem. It is a good story even though you say you don't have much desire to write. You have a good way at expressing your characters, as well as making memerobable ones
Mika Kezumi chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
do you think you can send me the links to these stories at the end to me please and thank you?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awesome love this plz plz plz update this is the best fanfic I've read so far keep up the good work
Lilylionheart chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
so is the story finished? wahh I really loved it
Lilylionheart chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
wah sooo good I like how Kikyo and kagome are like besties - keep up the good work XD chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
I'm so sad Aiko is so lost in love that he's doing bad things i was hoping at the begining of this chapter that they could at least be friends chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Ima be mad if 26 chapters aren't the end i wanna know how this ends