Reviews for Ties That Bind & Gag
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
good story though i got to say annie is very selfish and ungraceful.
she may have not been john daughter but he loved her and protected
her like she was, maybe she needs to grow up and be thankful she
had people who loved her
Mrs Padackles chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Really enjoying this story so far. x
wierdunusualchick chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
'Ello so far I lurve this story i would usually fininsh reading all the chapters and stuff before reviewing but I had to point out a mistake you made. sorry. anywho the mistake is you forgot out of the five wound for the stigmata the lashings to the back one and you also only mentioned that she had the wrist wound but you had dean see "Oh there are three more? Fucking lovely". I just wanted to mention this to you other than those few mistake your stories very good. welp i'm going to finish reading it. so review you later
Mandalynn23 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Just wanted to say AWESOME STORY! By far the best i have read!
BBananular chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I am hopelessly in love with this fic. :]

It's just amazing. Dean is so spot on and Annie is kick ass! I love, love, love that she's not a Mary Sue, but almost a real person. Like I can almost imagine her on the show.

I'm dying for a John & Annie talk though. I'd love to see how they respond around one another, even though Annie resents him in a way.

Okay, enough rambling. I'm off to read the 2nd part. :]
NERD1144 chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
I thought that this episode/book was amazing! Please write a lot more, i think you're style is great.
Lilliana187 chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
God, please write a sequel to that! I need to know what happens next... if dean and annie ever end up together... how the hunt's gonna go... I NEED TO KNOW! :)

it was excellent! :P
EmSyd chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Awesome.
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
OMG,i loved this! So much emotion and fury in it...

Cant wait to read your other work!'

Well done,you are very talented!

Suzi xox
actress19 chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
i like it. Now i'm in suspense you'd better come up with the sequal soon
BelieveInFairies chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
Wow. I just found this story. I'm a huge fan of the show and so since now it's off for the summer I wanted to find somewhere to get my Dean fix. And wow. I just read the entire thing and I was a little confused at the first chapter but then by the second I was hooked. I can't wait until you write another episode. You're really good at capturing Dean's sarcastic side without making him too closed off or mean. You did an awesome job with this and I like your idea of making them into episodes instead of just one story. Awesome job. I await more, so please write soon! )
Eliriel chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
Wow. This isn't bad at all. It's suprisingly well-written and you've pretty much stuck to the characters. Keep it up!
Adraia chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
Two Words

Loved It!
Zelost-Mind chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Oh, cant wait for the next one..i can already smell the sexual tension...just imagine, the cramped motel rooms, sharing a bathroom, the three of them in the Impala, and Sam has no idea how they both feel, right?

Oh what fun you could have...Hurry up with the next installment, lol.
Princess Misery chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Hi! Liked this chap!

cant wait for the next ep/book! make sure its soon ok?

if you want help with a title i could help if you gave me some more info on what is going to happen!

i've started my own supernatural fic would like your opinion on it if you wouldnt mind reading what i have so far?

if you want help with a title and would like to read mine drop me an e-mail put the subject as ffnet author or something!

cant wait to read more of your work

SJ