Reviews for YOU'RE WHAT!
guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
hmmm ok i really really liked the overall story, but at times I found that your writing style put in a little too much detail. Of course, there are those who don't put in ENOUGH detail in their works, and that's also a problem, but there were times in chapters where there was just too much unnecessary information that I felt could have been skipped. For example, the party scene with all the presents (baby shower? bridal shower? dunno what it's called). It was fine to explain some of the presents, but the detail started to bog down the story and well...yeah. But other than that, good grammar for the most part, and good story. Good job, 3.5/5 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
coooool
iamgoku chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
cool
k92littlered chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
(rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.) that... was... so... damn.. funny...! (passes out due to lack of oxygen)
k92littlered chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
aw... so adorable. stupid kakashi and his mask. can't even take the thing off for a day. yay! gaara-kun was in this one. (sorry. sadly i'm a fangirl)
k92littlered chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
aw... no gaara-kun. (crys) hehe. anko is funny.
Karshi chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
lol. Right now I am laughing out loud and my mom was staring at me as if I'm gone crazy. Funny! i'll read the whole story today!
Kakashi The Most Awesome chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
firstly this is not a flame its contructive chritism!

i think that you need to get a beta reader as your grammer isnt good, and some of the words that you use dont make sense, i think if you got someone outside to look at this it would make your fiction a lot easier to read and a lot easier to understand.

you are also very vauge and give what i feel is the bear bones of a great plot.

the plot is very good and thats how i made it as far as chapter 4. unfortunately its a chore to read cause i need to figure out what its supposed to say and then work out everything that you are not mentioning!

again i would like to point out that this is not a flame, its constructive chritism i hope that you can take it on board and develop as a writer.

rachel
ReNkAi chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
ei!i just wanted to say that...I LOVE THIS STORY!(even though i'm not yet finished reading it)..kakashi X shizune is my favorite pairing!thanks for making it!..oh, and by the way i also like your fanfic "unmasked love"..well,that's all!...aztig!
hatakearan chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
oh yeah!
hatakearan chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
haha! aww, poor kakashi!
hatakearan chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
that was an awesome chapter man!
hatakearan chapter 2 . 12/26/2006