Reviews for Winter Just Wasn't My Season
HaleyGarcia chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Just finished reading you story and I really liked it. The ending totally surprised me, I did not expect her to die, but I still liked it. Good Job! :)
dangladesh chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
Wow. That was a great story. Heartbreaking finish. I'm glad it wasn't a happy ending because life isn't filled with happy endings. The only thing I hated was that the end made me cry. Jeez! Haha. But that was great, loved it and Nathan is a jackass. And so is Deb.. yeesh, I expect that from Dan, but Deb? Bitch. lol
Isabel camilla Scott chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
that was a really great story. i'm crying really hard rite now. it's sad but you made this story in a realy life. not some fic sotry. i love your story.
Kagje94 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
WOW, I really had tears is my eyes in the end

Your story was really confusing sometimes but SO beautiful

You know I not only write a lot of Fanfics but i read a lot of them too and I've read a couple of bad ones.. actually I've mostly read bad ones. But yours is Good. really good. It's SO SAD, but that makes it very much.. real.

'cause the truth is .. Life sucks and doesn't always end the way it should. things aren't always Happy and in love ..

It's really Really Great your story.
aysha02 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
that's was pretty good, i'm not a fan of losing you're one true love...that part was depressing...tear i miss naley
Kimblekn chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
SHE DIED? NO! It was really good though. Just...heart breaking.
QueenSmoakEG chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME!

incredible.

sad but great. awh. i just wished Haley and Nathan had a chance but its your story and i admire your integrity to the story.

i love it. :D
Gear's Girl chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
that was beautiful
luvnaley23 chapter 10 . 10/3/2008
I hope that all is well and I look forward to updates to any of your stories.
antsB chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
Omg this story is way to sad!

How could Haley die? :(:(:(

She should've lived and they should have lived 'happily ever after'!

lol Good story, but I wish Haley would've survived...
twilightnaley19 chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
AWESOME STORY. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE THOUGH? THIS MADE ME CRY, THIS LAST CHAPTER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
lilthaishorttie chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
IT WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY! but awe haleey had to leave! but i loved it still!
Snicker212 chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
I almost cried...*burst into tears and then wipes them away* Okay, so I cried! *Sniffs*

By the way, I do have an account, just to lazy to sign in! Lol.
Lorilozz chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
I've already left a few reviews for this story before, but i've read it again and loved it all over again!

I am now adding this to my favourite stories list.

Great job, I really love it.

Lori
thrillofthefall chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
OMg.. that was amaizing.. I'm crying .. no joke! Loll thats whicked, your whicked well done!