Reviews for Twilight
soulwriterchick chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That was... very very weird. I think I am going to stop reading your work now.

Just too weird.
Faere chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hm, that was...weird.

Sesshoumaru seemed too much like a sex offender.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I always love reading this one. It's so dark, twisted yet beautifully told. Excellent.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
While I wasn't particularly surprised about how the pairings and story line worked out, the writing was very, to use your words, pretteh! Nicely done and very enertaining to read, although I was a bit surprised to find myself reading it for such an unusual pairing. But I dutifully trusted you writing skills and was happily pleased!
threeve chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
There should be more stories with Shiori in them. GJ.
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 2/25/2006

awesome. *at loss for good words*
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh, that's good. I'm mentally shivering with delight, I love your writing style. I never suspected how Sesshomaru came into play, in fact, I was convinced that I had misread and it had said Rin/Shiori. But wow...Goes on my faves, like all your work, Wheez.
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
How bitter. I suspect Shiori had a better fate then that, but I can't prove it.
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was perhaps one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read. :3 Marvelous work, Wheezi. *hug* You're most definitely one of the best authors I've ever known.

-Yomi (although you may have known me as "Kaori" on animespiral)
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Whew! Painfully and sharply-etched characterizations and motivations.

Dakyu chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow. This was an interesting story. Never really thought of how Sess would react if he ever met shiori, but this was exactly how it would have gone, i suppose.

One thing that i would add, though, is why Shiori's mom is gone or something about what happened in her past to explain why she is alone. Of course, it can be inferred that her village betrayed her and events along those lines, but i still think something, even a little thought, might have helped and clarified that. The lack of that information disrupted the flow when i was reading it, made me stop and think about that, then go back to the story, most likely taking away from my experience of reading your wonderful works.

Besides that, however, there is nothing else i can suggest or critique.

Great work!

p.s. i need help on some of my own stuff, if you ever find time to read and critique my works, it would be greatly appreciated!
InutaishoMakanni chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh how sad. I can't wait for more.