Reviews for Blindsided
mad about books chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Poor Izayoi. She was taken in by a fantasy and is shattered by the brutal reality instead. I commend you for illustrating the dichotomy between the fairytale and the real life Izayoi had to live so well.
santsi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That last paragraph was the most. Powerful. Paragraph I have ever read on this website. And ive been reading this stuff for yearsss. Wonderful. Stunning. Intense. Devestating. Terrifying. Beautiful.
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Of this entire piece I love the lines you gave Izayoi at the end, because she *must* have thought that at one point, *must* have felt resentment for Inuyasha and even his father for abadoning her to such a fate.

Thanks for sharing this, I quite enjoyed it. )
Dead Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Introspective. I like. :D
jarjayes chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow, this was really nicely done. It was rather philosphical. I didn't like Izayoi. She came off being a slut-whore. But I really loved Sesshoumaru. Very nicely done.

It was sad.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
How horrible! She had it so hard, and so did Sesshoumaru, and Inupapa, and Inuyasha...dude, everyones life sucks...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This is more...Cynical then usual. But still thought provoking like the part with the leaves
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I like it! Nice job! :D
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This certainly makes a lot of sense of why Sesshoumaru acts the way he does. You made a romantic, idealistic love between a demon lord and a human princess and injected a lot of reality in it. I love it. (adds to favorites)
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Wow. How horrorable and sad. Great job. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hmm. . .I liked it but I thought it was OOC. *shrugs*

But it was enjoyable to read and you did a a good job writing it.

InuNightWalker