Reviews for Thoughts of Destruction
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was *such* a sad story. One of my faves.
Devidramon chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Very sad. Uh, that's MaloMyotismon, (not that it stops people from calling him MayoMyo in ridicule for that horrible episode) and his Japanese name is BelialVamdemon. But that doesn't make much of a difference. A lot of people prefer to combine the names, calling him BelialMyotismon. Kinda like SaintGargomon. (US: MegaGargomon. Jap: SaintGalgomon.)

Not that that affects the story at all. It's wonderful, though depressing.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
May I use this on my site? Please e-mail me.
Lunamew chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
ths is just soo sad. I hate MaloMyotismon!
The Kaiser's Digimon chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
That was so sad. I felt so bad for Arukenimon and Mummymon. I think you did a good job in conveying their thoughts. They deserved better:(
Princess of Fire chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Very,very sad. For some reason though I bet the real digimon would be thinking...

You for once I think Mummymon is right, BelialMyotismon "is neither human nor Digimon, he is a monster."
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
BelialMyotismon may be the only form of Myotismon I _don't_ like. Even though I missed Saturday's episodes (horse shows rule!) I can get the general personality.
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Good. BelialMyotismon's American name isn't MayoMyotismon, it's MyeloMyotismon. And it's not "Snake Bending", it's "Snake Bandage". But other than that, this was a good story.
digitalized chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
that was scary!
Lap Dog chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Um...Ok...cute...A few spelling mistakes...And MaloMyotismon's Japanese name is BelialVamdemon...Tough, it is a good retelling of their thoughts during all of that...