Reviews for No Room for Doubt
Loved this!
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
LOVE IT!
Bashirisuku chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
ok, I will wait, and I am very curious about what will happen when school starts.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
That was sweet and I loved it.
natsuki23 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
So sweet and cute! I love it.
tearsofbreaks chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Brilliant... SEQUEL?
KathrenCullen18 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Great story!
dragonshanan chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I LIKE
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
I hope by now you realize that it's Blaise not Blasie. This is good though.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I hate that Draco is the submissive, it just never suits him. And Harry definitely doesn't suit being a dominant.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Harry should have done that to Draco not Hermione, that to me is just wrong, biting a person like that is like sex. That's what they always say.
tazztazz chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
brilliant story but I think that i prefer christine feehans way on what they say they say something similar and i found that hers sound more romantic.
Yumi Watase chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Sooooo, which book did you take the bonding words from? My personal favorites of the series were Dark Silver and Dark Symphony, not necessarily in that order. Lol. When I read Carpathian on the story description I simply HAD to read it. Oh, on smother note it was good, if a bit too OOC and sappy for me, but that's just me. Oh, as for the panther, did you get that idea from Feehan too? Sorry this was so long, I was just so very excited by the reference. *sheepish grin*
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Aww man I wanted the schools reaction to be seen that would have been hilarious still a great read love it
Mila Pink chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Totally exciting.

You wrote very well.

Congratulations.

Perfect. I loved how their relationship grew.

kisses