Reviews for The Simple Truth About Heiji and Kazuha
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
"It's not like it's a surprise, really. There's been a pool going about it for years. Kuroba started it."

That line almost made me burst out in laughter... before I remembered it was 11 PM. So I had to hold it in.

Go Blazie!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
i'm sorry for never EVER getting around to writing this long-overdue review

Your story was... WOW! My goodness, it was sweet and sad and funny and it just made me think of love, love, and LOVE! _ i'm so touched by heiji's reaction when kazuha said 'yes' to him... made me wish i had someone who loved me just as much as he did who would go all relieved and happy and just plain joyous... their meeting as babies were wonderfully hilarious too! it was brilliant, start until end! _ A grand applause for this wonderful girl! Your story is just so sweet and happy and fluffy and downright a stroke of genius in your part!

i wonder... you just showed us thru heiji and kazuha the simple truths of love :D way to go! _

write more, please! *glomps her*
rashi chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
VERY cute! aw, I simply love this pairing, thanks so much mor this story!
Throttled chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
*sob* I love you, you write such beautiful stories. Kazuha and Heiji... *crys insanely* Thank you...
kelly chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
interesting...i always liked the heijixkazuha couple best...they're so cute, aren't they?

i like the part about the baby thing, the "love at first sight" lol
sapphirestars chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hee! I loved the 'he said' 'she said' aspect of this fic! Good job, I loved it. The proposal was so like Heiji too, I started giggling just reading it. Yay, I'm so glad you wrote some more!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
LOVED IT
SaffyShaman chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
So happy! Almost to the point of spontaneous combustion! I love the adorable fluffy goodness in this! *squee!* This is going in the favorites for sure! Write more fluffy goodness please! It was your calling!
WheezerSneezer chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was hilarious! And so cute! Perfect mix. One of the reasons why I love your writing. A great balance between humor and fluff.
Musingmiyu chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I'm supposed to be writing hw, but your story came around and dragged me of xD J/K. It's wonderful. xD I love how you wrote the H/K relationship so wonderfully.
Candyland chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Time for a visual aid! *holds up story* This is love. *holds up picture of fireblazie-chan, which is a shadowy figure with a question mark on the head* This is also love. Both are massive amounts thereof. Any questions?

Loved it. Absolutely loved it. I'm rather partial to the beginning part, where they're telling the story of how they got together, and Heiji's reaction is PERFECT. "You. Complete. Dork." Luvs to you, and yay for your muse coming back to life! _
Kaito-neechan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
*stares dreamily in the blank space*

With ABSOLUTELY no doubt I'm putting this in my Fav Stories List and I'd put it into TOP 3 list if I could. Girl, this TOTALLY rocks! It was- it was- BRILLIANT! The parts I ADORE are from when Heiji says "I'm gonna do it." till the end... Or in the beginning with the different versions of Heiji and Kazuha lol

"Oh, thank God" says Heiji... that really killed me! Real real good! *nods enthusiastically* I laughed my head off while reading that
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is really a simple yet their way of life for Heiji and Kazuha! I like it so much, especially the part how Heiji proposed to Kazuha, it's a really nice HK fanfic, and I just hope that you can write more about them!
fd chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was so fluffy and so cute and so them. This was so well paced, too. I am in awe of your ability to write HeijixKazuha. You're always spot on. Good job. You made me feel all fluffy. :3
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
XD -laughs- Gotta love those two. I could imagine their first sex encounter occuring after a fight 'cause of this. Thanks .0 dirty thoughts! -whine!-
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »