Reviews for Bullies
Annabelle chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
It was good but would be better if it would have been a little bit longer
keep.calm.and.sing.along chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Stupid Fanfiction won't let me log in :( Anyways, I LOVED this! First Supernatural story I've read :) Oh, Dean, how can you be so perfect?
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Amazing, perfect in every way, and you can NEVER say that you aren't a good writer, no way!

This story rocks, and I'm happy to have read it
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw, adorable!

Poor little Sam, thank god Dean managed to show up in time

Frek...bullying is part of the reason I homeschooled b4 ah.
ema neslaf chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
love the ending! deanjohn protectiveness is so awesome! great job!

love,

ema
123kat chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love the way Dean comes to rescue of Sam.

Can;t wait to read your otehr stories,
Ihni chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I would have liked to read about that converstation at the breakfast table next day.
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
i luved it..really good
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
AWW

that one part with the movie was so frickin hilarious

lol

i loved it
killing-jar chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
more, more, more, please!
mustangsgoroar chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Very good! I love this story! Of course I love any story that has Dean looking out for Sam and kicking some butt! Very good!
Latina Jun chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
lol. poor sam. he has to learn how to fight better then that. But Super Hndsme Dean was there to save the day!. lol. i have a feelng when dean was young that was his favorite super heroe.
angel679 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
You know that boy must never get a whole nights sleep. Between waking up when there dad checks on them and all the nights Sammy has nightmares and the ones Dean probably has himself but never admits to he proabably hasnt ever slept through the night since the age of four. That just bites. Great story really enjoyed it.
Carikube chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Oh, poor Sam. But I'm so glad that Dean turned up when he did. And I also have confidence that Dean *will* keep those bullies away from Sam. I love how Dean made sure that Sam's confidence was intact. That's so important because having his older brother find him like that would have really shaken him up. You illustrated that so very well, and took care of the psychological side of things with the maturity of a writer double your age.

I do have to say how well written this is. You've really mastered the art of composing a story, keeping the boys true to character and the descriptions and style of writing is very mature. Well done! Seriously. I really hope that you continue to write becuase if you are this good at your young age, then I'm almost dizzied with the thought of how great you'll be when you get older.

Keep it up. I look forward to more stories from you!
ash007 chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
i really loved u so have too write more ok