Reviews for Wolf's Eyes
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was quite incredible. Kudos. I love Sirius's playful mischeviousness and exuberant nature.
TRO chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That was a great MWPP story! I like your writing style and your characters are very well written. Keep up the good work!
Xiasnow chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I really liked this story, very believable and I love the way that Sirius thinking that anything different is 'special' and cool foreshadows his reaction to Remus' lycanthropy. Also the way Peter's agreement is not quite within the witching hour - very cunning.

Just one tiny brit-picking quibble - Remus calling Sirius a 'minger'. Two problems with this: 1) minger is a relatively new slang - I don't remember anyone using it before the late 90s and 2) it specifically means someone who is ugly or otherwise gross and is more usually used about girls. So it just doesn't sound right as something Remus would call Sirius. Maybe 'tosser' or 'prat' would be more appropriate?

This really isn't meant as a criticism - it's just the rest of it is so good, it's a shame to have one word that kind of jars!
rockstar-101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was cute. I saw your story in the oneshot forum and thought it sounded interesting. I loved it. I don't get Sirius saying Ice Hot all the time; I guess he just thought it was cool? great story.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow. More people should read this.
maliaphire chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Kl story idea, is this a one-shot? Nice ending, keep up the good writing!
Lisakint chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This is so cool! I love it! Best piece I read in a long while. Keep goin', o.k.? ;-)

Yours,

Elisa
Amelia chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That's just about the most original 'maurauders(sp?) get together' story I've read thus far. Great Work!