Reviews for Chessboards of Light and Dark
Zexs chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I would really love to see this updated it has a interesting concept.
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
This is deeply interesting. That kind of power lying in the Dark... I wonder if Harry has the strength of will to resist. Well, considering its been six years since the last update, I doubt we'll ever know, and that saddens me.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
This is incredibly interesting, I have read Slytheren Harry stories where Snape plays mentor but this is the first time I've seen a variation on the Slug Club.

I know its been 5 years but I look forward to your next update!
Mawwe chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
hey are you going to finish this story?
Okaayomii Kaminazu chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
This is beautifully written and is a wonderful plot line I hope you continue it I hope to see how Harry ... surprises the magical world and Voldemort.
awertvegtr chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Very well written - I'm impressed! Not everyone can write a story of such vivid imagery and description. It's extremely realistic: I love how you captured Harry's character, as well the generale bahvious of eleven-year-olds without making them seem either like twenty-year-olds or two-year-olds.

I'm a bit iffy about the wine, though - in my experience, trying to study while even slightly tipsy is difficult. Very difficult. But whatever, it's not a huge point, just a little something that I wondered about.

I hope you update soon - if you ever need anyone to bounce ideas off of, I'm right here! (I can't actively beta, though, I don't have that kind of time on my hands, lol)

Hugs and inspiration vibes,

KittenHacker
piltad chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Wow it is to bad these stories aren't complete because they are damn good
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Such a unique story with well written characters. I love it, and hope you write more. _ Thank you for sharing these two chapters with others, they're wonderful. Severus 3

3 Voldemort 3
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Intriguing beginning. I dearly wish you had written more than two chapters, but I'm happy to have two great chapters instead of none, so thank you and congratulations on an excellent writing job _ Your version of Severus is highly preferable to many I have read about in other fanfics, and I eagerly await any more chapters you may wish to add to this story.
AlQuixote chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Fatally interesting. It wounds me to see it not updated. Until further updates, I can hardly say whether the whole story gels now can I?
kyuubi shadow chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Lol. here's my part in evening the numbers for you ;)
garsdal chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
TRUE CUNNING!

something i have not seen in far too long, for a house known for cunning the slytherins are usually frontal and blunt. bordering on reckless. NOW we have a sneaky snape, who strikes them young, not to kill, but convert. i cant wait to see where this is going!

so update soon? please!
Kumitzin chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I fnd this story great, not only because of the turns and twists you've been giving the situations and, above all, the characterizations of Snape and Dumbledore, but also -and mostly-, because of the concepts and 'teachings' you've adapted to it.

Hell I thought i would never again see the concept of True Names after Ursula K. Lewin finished her Earthsea saga. And even inf the author of Eragon adapted it to his books, it wasn't quite the same as before.

Anyways, congratulations on a job masterfully done, and know that I'll be waiting for updates, not only of this story, but the others too ;)

Later.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Interesting. I've read quite a few stories where Harry isn't the Harry we know for one reason or another, but this is definitely a twist on it. I know you haven't updated this particular story in a few years, but I'm still going to put it on my fav/update alert list. Here to hoping.
Kreinster chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
From all HP fanfics that I read, its the most clever and philosophic. Liked team idea. The best of all I ever seen.

Its gonna be epic.