Reviews for Ike N' Soren
Wilwy Waylan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Okay, I won't live happily for the rest of my life. But at least, I've had a good laugh . Thanks!
X chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
lmao
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
And then I came to this. I loved Soren's reaction to Ike's confusion. And their ten million children. That is...odd. I love it! And the whole...over-dramaticness on everyone's part...it is...BEAUTIFUL... *cries* I'M SO TOUCHED! :)
BoriBam chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Ha ha... I bet a lot of people yelled at you for this... well, I'm here to congradulate you. This made me laugh. ...a lot...
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
You summed up my opinion of every single Soren x Ike fic I've read so far. Good job! I love it!

Parody and satire are marvelous. -nod-

- Snarky
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Awesome story it made me laugh my ass off, I loved it, nice work!
Sorne's sister chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFL. Hey *looks at name* I'm an aunt. HAHAHAHA. dofl-dies on floor laughing
Lunais chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was so friggin' hilarious. I agree, this couple has been used way too many times in the same exact way.
Pumpernickel HighRise chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
SOMEONE HAD TO WRITE THIS. Huge bucket of congratulations to you. The FE9 section here needs to crawl in a hole and die already, I'm that fed up with it. I won't even nitpick it and tell them what to do right anymore. Great job, it needed to be said and you're just as good to say it as anyone. Congrats, my respect for you just went up about a hundred points.
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
LMAO yeah there unfortunately are fics like that. I can't stop laughing at this you're awsome... you've prob'ly heard this exact same comment before so... wow awkward.
NotHerRealName chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
LMFAO This is the best shit I've ever read. _ I was laughing so hard through the entire thing that I just felt like signing in to say so. It's true though, they really are like that, aren't they?
jaffarISthebestever chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
god, im just tired of ike soren fics
Trynyti chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Well put. I couldn't agree more!
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
TT OMG ! i'm fav'n that cause it made me cry it was so damed funny! I agree completely. thankyou
CucumberKun chapter 1 . 4/15/2006