Reviews for Towel?
Natasha chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was so HILARIOUS ! I love it so when are you going to finish it or do another. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
O.o
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Well, that was bizarre and very out of character. I can't...I can't even begin to logically piece together what just happened without failing miserably. Look, to put things bluntly...

This just made my week. XDDDD The fact that I can't even begin to describe what the hell happened makes it all the more funnier. Poor Temari, poor Gaara, and Kankuro...OH MY GOD, Kankuro the crazy things that we make you say (yes, I have made him say the most craziest things you will ever here in one of my own fics). "Only on Thursdays" (Wait, why Thursday? Don't people usually jerk off that on a Friday when they are feeling Forever Alone? *Shot, shot, shot and killed*), "Let him feel his youth"; which was very...Lee-ish. (ROCK LEE FTW! *Fist pump*)

MidnightSakuraBlossom

Hello, I read this fic over MidnightSakuraBlossom-Chan's shoulder. I don't really like GaaSakur all that much anymore (it's all those stupid GaaHina fics and fan art that has converted me to that). BUT, I found it very cute in an odd way and it was most certainly hilarious. xD Great, great work!

StormofyourDestiny (SYD, for short.)
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was the first fanfiction I ever read. When I was in sixth grade... five years ago. XD

I just remembered it and I had to find it again.

It brought me as much joy now as it did then.

This was the story that got me into writing fanfiction. So many failures, but out of that came a few good ones. LOL

Thank you for inspiring me and making me laugh.
Live-Laugh-Love-Till-The-End chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
LET HIM BE A MAN! Lol! Best line of the story! I loved it!
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
hahaha temari and kankuro... xD you have great humor.
Ashleigh131 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
lol, I like it, it was very funny!

Ashleigh
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It was so cute I loved it! Great job!
Toazzy-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I have to say. I loved the hilarious scenes where Temari is trying to get upstairs to Gaara's room, to save Sakura. Lolz! LET HIM BE A MAN! Lolz! Hilarious! Loved it!
Annabelinda Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Damn, that was awesome! It was funny and romantic all at once, although your romantic scene could have gone over better. I AM FAVING BABY!
sabuku no elle chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
more sex details!
Crocoshark101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
that was a pretty cool thing you wrote there. nice job
finn the zombie chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love it, but Thursdays? What?
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Who knew a towel could bring those together. Good job.
Cheekydemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
OH HOTTNESS I WOULDNT MIND BEEN SAKURA THERE LOL great story and ashamed-ness is so a word well its in my dictonary lol