Reviews for Of Illusion and Reality
ShinigamixGirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
8Sniff Sniff* Its so sad... TT_TT You made me cry. Naruto is seeing Ghost of Sasuke isnt he. Poor Naruto. TT_TT
Jen chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I am rendered spechless, I've read lots of angst stories about people turning insane after the death of someone they love dies, but yours somehow make me smile as well, despite my heart crying itself out.
kyokomirror2010 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I really liked it I truly was sad and happy at the same first I thought Naruto was insane as well but...Sasuke was alive in spirit and that's good enough. _ I wanted to cry because times its true we escape reality and go into Insanity.
Horologii chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is such a wonderful fanfic! It brought tears to my eyes *starts sobbing*. It's bittersweet for Naruto, that Sasuke is dead and yet alive as a ghost. I love the plot idea!

D Good job!
Tarto chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This brought tears to my eyes. I love it. I'm a really big fan of the fuzzy lines between realities and the like, great job!
SoHappyTogetherForever chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This wasn't bad, I would've liked to know how Naruto killed Sasuke though. I was happy that this fic didn't make me sad, it actually made me smile instead. Insanity seemed to be the only escape, insanity's just a sub reality.
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
So sad T_T Well, at least, Naruto is together with Sasuke, even if just in "his" reality! :) Gosh, I should stop reading angsty fanfics... . It makes me teary-eyed...

SasuNaru RULES!
unheardcries chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was really good but so sad!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This reader loves you so I'll shoot you with happy thoughts and big hugs! Sure, it was a sad fic, but it was good. I'm well pleased with it. Guards you from death threats with flight of dragons...