Reviews for A Whole New World
Esthernight chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
I love this so much! This is how the show should ended!
Vlad the Knife chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Cory, a sculptor? Michaelangelo was a tortured homosexual too. Good for him. His parents took cheating for years and lying a little too lightly but it's fanfic. Topanga...environmental law, becoming a hippie again and being cool and smart again instead of stupid and boring...yes. Good for her. Eric, tried to get with Nebula way back in season 1 but it didn't work. Now, her crazy would fit his crazy. Shawn, with a novel. Yes, he needs some good. Artists together? Well, there we go. Morgan...was hilarious and sarcastic. I liked her.
Vlad the Knife chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Hell Yes! When it was just Cory and Topanga...it was boring. They did not fit. They seemed like they were doing it just to be Mr. and Mrs. Leave it to Beaver white picket fence. Topanga got stupid and nagging and lost all of her coolness. I hope she gets with Minkus and they can be nerds together, not just to leave Cory and Shawn alone, but so she can get her hippie weird freakness back cuz that was awesome and Minkus liked that. He'd help with that. Not that she needs to be with anyone but since people tend to be paired off in fanfic... Oh, thank you for bringing back Nebula cuz she disappeared, along with the rest of her family and they left her alone to be stupid and boring...but still incredibly hot. So wrong.
CosmicPudding chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
This was amazingly done! I too wondered when Topanga began that slow march towards being Mrs. Cory Matthews. I think ti was when she got her shorter hair. The confident girl who was a lovely free spirit gave way to conformity :/ and I was so sad when she never re-grew her hair out. But everything here is so well handled and just makes sense. good show!
floacism chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
Kind of a petty question, but why did Cory conclude that Angela was in Europe "probably for good"?
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
In the show, Minkus appeared in the graduation episode. I guess that's one of the things you've altered.
Sarah chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
Thanks,that was fun!Please update "A Butterfly Flaps It's Wings"Love your stories!
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
I thought this chapter was great! Well, not chapter exactly but these, "special features," awesome job here!
BoringBirthdayParty chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Oh my God. I love this story. It's so detailed and layered and involved everyone. Wow.
Tamasha chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
This. Was. AWESOME BEYOND ALL REASON.

of all the Boy Meets World fanfics I've read (a lot- I'm addicted you see), you are the best writer. And this is one of the best fics I've ever read. Not just because you don't have annoying grammtical errors like everybody else on this site- but you really know how to weave a story, how to take what we all know about characters and expand upon it, transforming even relatively flat characters like Morgan and Minkus into real, live people with believable personalities that don't conflict with the truth. The way you described Cory's and TOpanga's relationship, and how they both reacted, was amazingly accurate. Even though Cory/Shawn isn't really my favorite pairing (call me shallow, but I never really thought Cory was that hot, which puts a bit of a damper on the pairing for me but the pairing is otherwise perfect), you made me like it. And you made me believe it, even though for a long time I found it difficult to believe Cory could ever get any from anyone. And I LOVE how you brought Stuart back- I always imagined he would turn out hot and sophisticated and would keep all his brilliance and lose the social awkardness, and I love when smart people get lucky! (I'm a bit of a nerd myself in case you couldn't tell.)

Keep writing and don't ever stop.

YOU. ARE. A. GODDESS.
guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
I have to say that I was never fully satisfied with the canon ending of 'Boy Meets World'. The whole concept of them going to New York and just living the entire 'happily ever after' life left me feeling like I got ripped off somewhere along the plot for the series.

This story is absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with the characters all over again, and I think that this is a much more believable way of wrapping things up. The fact that I'm a total Cory/Shawn shipper doesn't hurt things either.

This story made me laugh, cry, and feel good about everything in general. I especially love how you ended it by focusing on Rachel and Jack with the letters and pictures...sheer brilliance! Well, now I'm going to go read more of your stories. Great work!
Sara Jaye chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
Wow.

Just...wow.

I loved the canon ending. I love Cory/Topanga and how it progresses in spite of all its flaws.

But if it had to end any other way, this is it. I love you for bringing back Stewart Minkus, the 11-year-old Minkus/Topanga shipper in me is so happy. And Eric winding up with Nebula was...surprising and not surprising at the same time. The Jack/Rachel stuff was pretty cool, too...Cory/Shawn was a little overemotional, but given all that's happened, it's understandable. And I love how the "we must hide our love!" cliche was nullified by everyone being all "well, duh!". Honestly, much as I love Cory/Topanga, I'm surprised they didn't have Cory and Shawn make out at some point. Ah, the beauty of subtext!

My view of Topanga's transformation is more "well, she grew up and people change as they grow", but your portrayal of her makes so much sense...I can accept the 'she grew up and changed' answer, but at the same time she did give up quite a bit for the sake of her and Cory's relationship. So it's an interesting theory and you explored it pretty well.

I felt so bad for Morgan, she's just a teenager and all this drama is going on around her. XD

Overall, this was definitely a brilliant story. The only issue I have is you slipped up a few times with punctuation and maybe spelling, but...eh, it didn't matter to me. I was enjoying the story too much.
Mollyscribbles chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
I love it. Corey and Shawn are honestly a better couple than Corey and Topanga, and she most definitely deserves better than to be held back by him. You captured all the characters perfectly and brought it all to a more satisfying conclusion than the show itself did. Kudos.
Jace22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I really like how you set everything up. Bringing Nebula back into it was a really interesting and good idea! Well written and an interesting spin so far on what could have happened. Am definitely going to read more.

Also, you brought up tons of really great points about Topanga's character and the show in general. Really great observations!
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Wow, I never expected that from Eric! You really tied up all the lose endings, I'm glad everything turned out good in the end..I liked how you ended with Jack and Rachel;lets us know where they are and what happened to them..I really loved this story, it was great and awesome!