Reviews for Shades
Magyk of Fyre chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
More? Please?
Pixie-Ink chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
My favorite Grima story. I know it's been years but I'd love to see this story continue.
shadowsteed chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I know it had been a long time, but could you update by any chance? :) I really like the pairing and the story. :)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
LOVING THIS! Please update...pretty please with sugar on top?
Amianna17 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I wish you'd continue writing, this is soooo good :(
Erin Rosamond Black chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Oh like it, update soon please!
star-breaker990 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Chapter 2 is looking very promising! will eowyn ever find out grima's dodgy little secrets?

"While the wench is hardly a threat to us, if she grows too strong she may acquire a taste for more than your foul cooking, Worm." completely cracked me up, by the way!

I'm moving on to chapter 3 now,

but don't feel too guilty about uploading stuff slowly - I'm even worse when it comes to keeping up with my stuff!
Anneliese chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
I'm likin' Grima's doubts about Saruman, and the way he views Eowyn is so sweet! I like where this fic is heading! please update soon!
Nightstars-girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was wonderful! Auri Mynonys did well to persuade you in getting off your bum to write this. I quite enjoy it.!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
update this story! it's good, it's original. will eowyn have a stockholm syndrome thing going on for grima? lol
Zimrahin chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Please, please update soon! I have to know what happens next!

Just a question...are Gimli, Legolas and Aragorn dead?
Red Princess chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Very good so far! The characters are well written and kept in character. I look forward to reading more!
KeepCalm89 chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Oh..My..God... I need more! Slow updating is so agonizing ;) please update!
lotus-petals chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Eh! Update, seriously, or you shall be greeted by an angry mobbed. I'll go get my pitchfork.

No I'm just kidding, really though, I appriciate how you wrote this. She seems pretty in character to me, which is great.
Base 2 chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Oh, man! Continue! MORE! This is so good. Man is this good. Write more now.