Reviews for Bonds of the Heart
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.
opalish chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Absolutely beautiful. I adored this one, even if I was a tad confused at times due to my sad lack of LotR knowledge.

Exceptional writing.
jada952 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
i agree w/ you, elrond is fascinating!

i enjoyed your POV/his in this story.

happy writing.
Caethieu chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like this, especially the way the flashback scenes don't seem to be in chronological order. There are many stories in which Elrond reflect on Arwen, Aragorn, and his sons before leaving for Valinor, but very few in which he reflects on the rest of his life. I'm looking forward to more; thanks for writing this.
lilandriel chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
this is totally fantastic!

so very, very sad. i'm sat here sniffing (and, i admit, tearing up) at the end, and thinking that it's so unfair that he's lost nearly everything in his life, and has known so much pain and heartache. the way you end it though is great- a light of hope and the promise of renewed joy

thankyou for a wonderful story. you've done a brilliant job

(of to read some more of yours!)

xx
Aethelgythe chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was awesome. I too like Elrond. I don't think he recieves as much attention as he should. I felt the emotions that you described as I read this. This was a very good veiwpoint. Very sad and angsty but still full of hope. Wonderful job!
Deana chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
(sniff sniff) What a beautiful story! I've always felt so bad for Elrond...he lost so much, poor elf! Great job!