Reviews for On My Mind
Suzanne chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
That was a great journey into the subconcious. I was a bit afraid that this would be too confusing (Ive read fics dealing with this topic that were), but this was a great read. As in any good fic about those two you take your time to let them come to those conclusions we are all waiting for.
ladymirth chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Why, yes. Buffy is a bigot because she fails to be sensitive to the feelings and social mores of a demon who has killed, raped, tortured and eaten tens of thousands of people, some for food but mostly for fun. And she's supposed to get over all this and her sacred calling as the protector of humanity because the vampire in question loves her?

Also, for every time Spike has come to her rescue (which, at this point in season 5 was a grand total of...once?) he has also betrayed her (after the Scoobs had given him sanctuary), tried to kill her several times, turned one of her friends and tortured Angel twice. The mere fact that Buffy and the Scoobies considered him "harmless" not only after being chipped but after selling them all out to Adam, and that they allow him to live without even driving him out of town requires an incredible suspension of disbelief.
moshikamboshi chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
WOW...
Son Of Evil chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
Well done, this is wonderful. But I've got to say, Buffy takes on a nest of Masters, she's dead
Ebbagull chapter 16 . 4/23/2006
Gah!

plz, continue!

i love this fic! and i love how they're so in character! and how you're such an amazing writer! i just love everything about this fic!

i beg you, please update soon!
Terra chapter 16 . 4/19/2006
Wow, really good ending, very realistic. I go away to watch veronica mars for a few days, and when i get back to fanfiction, theres three whole chapters! Your action scenes are really good, actually keep me interested, normally i just scroll through them. I look forward to any sequel that may come up!
sirc chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
I couldn't resist. I found you have more chapters here than at the Bloodshedverse and I just had to read them. Love it so far :D
Roxydesigns chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
Great great GREAT story! Loved how everything turned out okay and all:P Too bad it didn't have a more Spuffy ending though...oh well, maybe you could get to that in a sequel/continuation thing...if you're making one. I'll definitely be reading it if you will!
Brunettepet chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
Good ending. Spike's breakup with Harmony was hilarious and her ranting going on in the background was a light backdrop to Buffy and Spike's conversation. Buffy's assurance that she doesn't love Spike hit all the right notes, and Spike's quiet "You will" was an excellent note to leave their relationship on.

Thanks for the entertaining read.
Brunettepet chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
Glory's observation of Sykes' failure was funny - her assurance that if it had been her plan, it would have succeeded was nicely self important. Poor Buffy, so certain that her feelings will never match Spike's. Spike's desire to "...grab her and hold her until she couldn't do anything but give in..." really spoke to his desperation to make her feel what he's feeling. Excellent, emotional interplay between the two of them.
Brunettepet chapter 14 . 4/17/2006
The Willow and Xander interaction was wonderful - they were goofy and funny even while busily slaying the vampires. Spike and Sykes' conversation about Buffy was insightful and well written. I'm sorry this story is ending, it has been very entertaining.
kargrif chapter 16 . 4/16/2006
wonderful story...whimpers at where you left it, just the 'love to have my happy ending freak in me' rofl...it's a sickness i know. honestly i did love this fic very much! was wonderful!
gila chapter 16 . 4/16/2006
...fantastic-as usual. i love your style

i smell a SEQUEL
Natasha Hyatt chapter 16 . 4/16/2006
Oh, hell YES she will. Do a sequel! Do a sequel! Involving... oh, I dunno, off the top of my head... a herd of fire-spouting dragons, a nest of master vamps, and oh! - a spell that turns people... INSIDE OUT (dun dun dun!).

A quick note before I give my end-of-story speech. I loved Harmony's cameo. *giggle* She does love to rant, doesn't she.

I must thank you dearly for writing this story. It being the first of your stories that I've ever read (it lead me to TRAppED and Scruffy and Fang, and most certainly more in the future once I finish TRAppED), On My Mind lead me to discover a writer with a great amount of potential, with the ability to give characters new depths while still honoring their idiosyncrasies, with the power to make any reader have a new respect for the show and the wonders of fanfictions. I didn't understand what it was all about in the beginning, but you cleared things up and made one hell of a story, a story that didn't warp the characters too much out of character but rather refined them to perfection. Thanks.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
Love a chapter that ends in angsty fluff. Flungst.

I am eternally grateful that you did *not* a) kill Spike, b) kill Buffy, c) kill Spike, d) kill any of the good guys, e) kill Spike, f) brought Slayer-Buffy back, and I am happy that you killed Sykes. Little pile of rotting, crippled flesh. I liked Glory's cameo, too. Silly minions, with their praise and their unnecessary suffixes on the end of glorifying nouns.

Willow, Xander: so in character Joss Whedon is envious. Giles: rather complacent in allowing Spike to stay. Maybe it was because he was tired. Or British.