Reviews for Maternal Instinct
shiho59 chapter 10 . 3/30
j'aime
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
My question for Booth, and I guess by extension you - what's so out of the question about adoption rather than having yet another biological child? I don't think it would have been at all ooc for Bones to have considered giving an unfortunate kid a loving, stable home, and I actually think it is by far the more socially responsible option in regards to satisfying my own maternal (and my partner's paternal) instincts. It kind of grates on me that I so rarely see adoption being played out in fan fiction- what the hell is so honorable about bringing yet more kids into a world where there are already more homeless kids in need of homes than there are people looking to adopt them?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
For a first time story it was fantastic
Puppy64 chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
That was really funny and cute Loved it :)
scottmccalls chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
omg gahhhhh parker lol. that moment was perfect omg i was like so into it lol
Anony-mouse chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Awesome fic! I really enjoyed reading all the fluff, and I love Parker! Thanks :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Omg! Fudruckers is AWESOME! Here is was thinking it was a west coast thing, but it's all over. Haha.
Also, I love your Booth and Bones and Parker! I can't wait to continue reading this.
I just had to review because of the whole Fudruckers thing. :)
mrs.addiecullen chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Such an amazing story. I loved the ways she came to her own conclusion with the help of Angela.
jessi chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Great story, very sweet!
CrazyKittyXIV chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Awesome story. Loved it
QuiteRightToo chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Loved this!
carlacipo chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
Very nicely done. Hope you do some more bones stories!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Good chapter
avalonchick5 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Hi Cammy!

Wow. This is probably the third "Bones" fic I've read, and it's definitely the best. I love Booth/Bones and how Parker is basically the catalyst just makes it all even better.

I love kids and volunteer all the time at Children's Hospital, so I extra-appreciate you putting in Parker.

Thanks for a great story!

Love,