Reviews for Maternal Instinct
ive read tons of fanfiction, i loved every moment of this one, outstanding
best story ever
HangingFromTheSky chapter 15 . 2/23/2022
This was such a sweet story. Love it! Thanks for sharing.
bonesfics chapter 15 . 12/21/2021
great fic :)
Bb chapter 15 . 7/27/2021
What a great story. Truly enjoyed reading it.
era-romance chapter 15 . 10/6/2020
awwwwwww
Cally Finsbury chapter 15 . 10/5/2019
Fantastic!
XoX.Chris.XoX chapter 5 . 7/13/2019
God I love this story already. I was sipping some tea, listening with tts and I almost spit my tea out when Brennan made the slip up at the end of chapter 5 XD. I love your writing style btw x
FanFicFan76 chapter 15 . 4/12/2017
Super cute and a fun read.
penandra chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
Thank you so much for this delightful little story from the early days (of the Bones series AND the Bones fandom)! This story was just delightful and I'm grateful you've left it up on the Fanfic site. A special thanks for being one of the early contributors to this fandom and establishing a setting for those of us who came along later. We're very grateful for those of you who paved the way for us. You're probably not still checking reviews here, but I couldn't pass the opportunity to comment. Thanks.
staceyyyy chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
I loved every bit of this story. Thank you so very much :)
Luise chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
This fic is soooooo cute, really loved it!
shiho59 chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
j'aime
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
My question for Booth, and I guess by extension you - what's so out of the question about adoption rather than having yet another biological child? I don't think it would have been at all ooc for Bones to have considered giving an unfortunate kid a loving, stable home, and I actually think it is by far the more socially responsible option in regards to satisfying my own maternal (and my partner's paternal) instincts. It kind of grates on me that I so rarely see adoption being played out in fan fiction- what the hell is so honorable about bringing yet more kids into a world where there are already more homeless kids in need of homes than there are people looking to adopt them?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
For a first time story it was fantastic