Reviews for If Not for Korea
iamscully chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
this is really good. a great character piece, a good look at all the things that changed for him.
laurydory chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I really like this. sad but nice. some great lines and I loved the bit about friendships. that is so true about some people. you keep making sporadic contact with some out of lingering nostalgia and it doesn't matter how long you don't talk to others, you will always be close.
highmaintenance chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Awe, that was so bitter sweet. I love the way you wrote that it was both a curse and a blessing to be sent to Korea. You captured the heart of the show I think. Keep up the great work, I'm a huge fan.
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow, thats deep and powerful. If not for this story i would've been in bed but i find your writing to ahrd to resist, again I was not disappointed!

Very very powerful
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Aww... that was beautifully written. Very sad, but sweet at the same time. I liked the line about his sending christmas cards to Trapper which were mostly memories. Trap's always been my favourite, and so I'm always interested on the different takes that people have on what became of their friendship. I think that line sums it up nicely. Thanks for this. :-)