Reviews for Marauder Jnrs
Mini Marauder chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
You could have an attack happen where James and Lily live and it could affect the baby or The face you know who.

In the books the prophecy say's He who's parents have thrice (three times) defied the dark lord shall have a power the dark lord knows not
Twin2 chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Update and finish this story soon please! Looking forward to it !
BuzzCat chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
Come on, I'm sure someone must have given you an idea for another chapter by now. Please update. It's almost 3am, and I have been reading your stuff since about 11. You've finished most of your stories. Please update this one. I hate it when people don't update for many years. And yes, it has years. As in over 2 fucking year. UPDATE!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
I was wondering, this is great and all, but I just wondered if you knew that caffine was bad for pregnant woman which means NO COFFIEE...
Bella Cullen Halliwell chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
OH MY GOD! THIS FIC IS SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL; CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THIS, I'm SURE THAT IF YOU KEEP LILY & JAMES ALIVE IT WILL BE ONE HELL OF A FIC!

MY BEST WISHES FOR THIS NEW YEAR
orlibluver chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
i wish i had an idea, but the only thing i can say is that it is good. sorry
lilyxjames chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
Can you complete this story!
choirsinger chapter 12 . 8/16/2007
update!
angelbaby696 chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
okay... i like both of these stories, but i'm only posting on one of them. please write more! huggles
Anna Potter Black chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
Is this going to be an alternate universe, making Harry have a sibling or something? Is Lily going to have another baby after Harry?
Potters' no.1 girl chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
UPDATE SOON
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
Aw. cute fic.

Add on.
pinkpantha14 chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
please write more.

i really like this story!

write back on email when u are gonna write more to this story.

prongsie
111222333444555666777 chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
aww... I wish my ex would have been more caring like James LOL

Great chapter
lilalex13 chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
How cute! i loved the fluffiness its so awesome update soon!