Reviews for Interim
Ranoe chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
wow that was deep great job!

-Wretch
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Poor Mimori... This fic was so heart-wrenching in its sorrow but not entirely depressing. Your style is interesting- stark and understated, giving just enough detail to point the reader towards your intended conclusion. You might have lost some readers with this approach, but I found it quite effective. Will you be writing any more S-CRY-ed fics? I'd love to see more from you. I'm definitely intrigued.

Mira _
mimori00 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was a really well-written fiction! Although, it was kind of confusing. The way you wrote it though made the reader kind of think, or she what he/she thought. Overall the way you wrote is very admirable.

~Mimori
Tiger chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Overall I liked this. I like Ryuhou and Mimori, and there are not enough good fics about them out there.

I'm a bit confused, though. Ryuhou leaving seemed abrupt, especially since it appeared that Mimori and Ryuhou were slowly, if with difficulty, patching the distance between them. It's not clear why he had or chose to leave. Is it because Mimori mentioned Kazuma, and Ryuhou felt obligated to rejoin him? Or did Ryuhou take the mention of Kazuma as a sign that Mimori wanted him to leave. Except for Mimori naming the cat (which I'm taking as positive foreshadowing), the ending seemed without hope. It seemed the story could have developed more if he stayed.
Melitza chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Is there more coming to this? I rather liked it, for all that it broke my heart as I read it.

I always wondered why no one else talked about the possibility of a Tachibana-Mimori relationship... they seemed pretty close... Of course, Tachibana is pretty enthralled with Kami, but for a long time both of them were without their "true loves" as it were.

I'm a little confused about Kazuma - is he dead, then? And where is Ryuhou going? I want a happy ending with much shippness! LOL

I did especially enjoy your descriptions of their rather awkward conversations... and being together. Rather reminiscent of their true relationship in the anime, which so few authors seem able to represent.

My suggestion would just be a little more description on what you mean. A few phrases left me wondering what, specifically, you were going at ("but did she really?", "that was how she learned to judge distance"... yup). Other than that, definitely enjoying.