Reviews for All Through the Night
The dreamer chapter 10 . 6/10
I love your fanfiction. It’s very overwhelming and interesting. I really like the mother-son relationship between Rowena and Harry. I’m sure I’ll read over and over again. You’re a great writer!
HarryPfanfic chapter 10 . 2/20
This was so beautiful..amazing short fanfic. Your writings are awesome.
cdnviolets chapter 10 . 2/11
I love this plot!
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 1/31
This fic is brilliant. I'm sad that Harry only had that one brief year. I hope that he influenced some change in Salazar and Georgina. I know Rowena will be distraught. And Harry never even got to meet Helena! It would be so interesting for Harry to see his lilies in random places around the castle. I know he's much better prepared now to fight Voldemort and maybe if he succeeds he can figure out how to go back and visit Rowena and the others. Thank you for writing!
ValkSkadi chapter 10 . 1/25
I enjoyed this, thank you for sharing!
Aldie chapter 10 . 1/15
Damn this had me crying. This is so beautiful.
aki93 chapter 10 . 1/14
I loved the story!
0081 - 1 chapter 10 . 1/6
This was beautiful, and a joy to read. The ending was bittersweet, but felt absolutely right.

Anon chapter 10 . 11/13/2021
Wonderful story and a great ending. Too bad that Harry’s time in the past did not have more of an impact on his own time. I thought you were headed there at one point, particularly with the bit about him being the first headmaster.

Thanks for your work!
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
Reading
ironhair chapter 10 . 10/1/2021
Thank you for the update and fixes :)
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 9/25/2021
Harry just needs to say he hasn't considered Privet Dr. home since he came to Hogwarts. He should be able to access the Stair. He should check Rowena's rooms for a message.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 9/25/2021
Harry is making a difference!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/25/2021
Harry deserves to be happy and have a home.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/25/2021
Harry once again is saving people.
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »