Reviews for All Through the Night
LAB1 chapter 10 . 5/18
This story was really cute, but I had hoped that Harry would go up to the secret room of Ravenclaw's. There he would discover a journal or something that she left for him that would link mother and son through time. Maybe the power that Voldemort doesn't know? It seemed that you went through a lot of effort to make up a special spot between them to have then ignored it. The story needs one last chapter to be complete and have the story make sense.
morgannac64 chapter 10 . 5/4
omg this is so sad! LOVE this!
BillBrink chapter 10 . 5/2
Thanks for completing this and sharing it.
Anitaxp chapter 10 . 4/19
I had ny doubts at the beginning but I actually enjoyed the story quite a lot! Thanks for sharing! I wouldn’t be opposed to a sequel
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 10 . 3/23
What will happen next time
Marble123 chapter 10 . 2/6
Why is it over?! this story was one of my most favorite Harry Potter fan fiction I have ever read why did you have to make the ending sad I am crying and I already hated dumbledore now I hate him even more he won’t let Harry be happy because of that stupid proficiency I am hoping you make a Sequel for this story and let Harry reunite with the founders
I need a sequel, this story is beautiful and the ending made me cry
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 1/16
Has anyone done a sequel of this story?
khatre chapter 10 . 1/11
This, among many other stories, makes me want to kick Dumbledore in the dick.
Hard.
venus4279 chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Still utterly amazing, perfect, and thoroughly enjoyable.
Vanadir chapter 10 . 12/26/2020
Brilliant thank you for a great story
ROBERT-19588 chapter 10 . 12/21/2020
All Harry has to do is staythe Dursleys house is not his home".

Herry then could use a Versaaile Stair, to go back in time, when the Hogwarts Founders were alive.
Lordlexx chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
I just wanna point out that you said that Harry was sent back on his 13th birthday. That means that he got sent back before 3rd year and therefore never took divination much less had a chance to take any elective class.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Just a Spade casually passing by
MeConfused chapter 10 . 11/10/2020
SODFAOGSR WHAT I WAS SHOCKED WHERE IT SAID FIRST HEADMASTER IOJFOAIE YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS :(((((

oh well.. thank you anyways. The idea is awesome!
1,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »