Reviews for Demons and Duvets
fechada chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OMG I loved it. The dialogue, the situation - hoorays for hadcuffed Balthazar in John's bed. It'd be sweet if the exorcist kept him there for, like, a few more nights. Loved the way you wrote it!

[excuse my poor english /o/ not a native speaker]
JESSiKHAN chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I enjoy this. simple as that.

Aviary chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Funny, fantastic, and very cute. I love their relationship...
Veelez chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
XD Aww.. how cute! I bet he'll be back in the evening, ready for another ride, right? After all, the chance that he fell on Balthazar of all the demons in Midnite's club..
Makayla chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
hee hee

Balthazar is such a bottom
Darlian chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
"John blinked, and then let out a noise of self-disgust. Of all the demons to meet while he was drunk."

Ahahaha... Freak'in hilarious. XD
just jacs chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I love this, you write this pairing so well.
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
*evil laughter* Oh my gosh...this was the first Constantine fanfic I've ever read and I really enjoyed it. I absolutely loved it! It was really too funny.

I can actually picture that happening in my sick, twisted little head (LOL.)I mean, Balthazar handcuffed to a bed? How much more can a girl ask for?

However, this fic was way too short for my liking and I absolutely demand a sequel! Please?

More please!

Becky Greenleaf
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
*Giggle Giggle* Short, but tres amusant.
greypenink chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! I love it! I was laughing for a fully five minutes! Your story it too awesome! I love the BalthxJohn stories! I can so picture that happening in my head. Heehee! More please!
frantasic chapter 1 . 2/24/2006