Reviews for Bittersweet and Strange
Music lover3212 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Oooohhh that's really good I just hoped Lynette will hook up with René update REALLY soon
firedrakegirl chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
I like! Please continue!
Frodo Lives chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
I love Beauty and the Beast and I also love Phantom of the Opera! Keep writing!
givelove1morechance chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
I've always liked this story...will you be continuing it?
alcatluvr13 chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
good chapter, a little shorter (i think) but i liked it. then again, thats really all you needed to introduce Alain. so...dont listen to my earlier comment. ;)

i remember reading the prologue when you first started (which was soon after i got home) so i had to reread it again.

so far so good!

LOVING IT!
sugardandy chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
aw, that was really short, but I guess your're right, it is better than having nothing to read at all. Cool chapter, I think the reunion between old 'friends' will be interesting...
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Uh-oh! I sense the arrival of Gaston/Raoul. But will he be a jerk, or just not right for Lynette? Can't wait to find out!
shortstef chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
Ah here he is, Gaston/Raoul/Alain to throw a spanner in the works. He seems more Raoul-like so far, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
Yay, it's back :D
Aurora Reinette chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
My two favorite movies collide. I loved it. Update soon please or I'll die! *dies* Too late!
vexivicious chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
My two favourite stories together. I LOVE IT! Please keep it up
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Yay! Another update.

I like the interaction between Lynette and her father. I'm glad you brought him back into the story and didn't just have him pop up again when it's convenient to the plotline.

It occurs to me that Lynette is going to be very upset when she finds out her mysterious visitor isn't the ghost of her mother, but at least she'll easily be able to make the distinction. She won't stay confused about whether or not the Phantom is her departed parent, the way Christine does. Does Rene sing? I can't remember.
sugardandy chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
aw, i cant wait until the part when they finally meet! This story is so cute, I look forward to the next chapter!
Betty chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
you HAVE to keep writing! ...it's awesome! i it! and now, i can't get enough! please update!
Betty chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This is my favorite movie, EVER! ...and i can already see this is going to be a very good adaption. :)