Reviews for When ice and dirt mix
randaroo32 chapter 64 . 4/8
I hate the ending no offence you had a wonderfully story then the ending made me cry.I don't know if you'll ever see this but you should rewrite the ending !
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
already read it and rereading it again, i love it so much.
Guest chapter 64 . 10/15/2014
this story made me cry, laugh, scream and genuinely made me want to punch some people in the face. Thank you so much for writing this piece because as someone who loves to play softball, baseball, and hockey, it inspired me so much that even if its for a little while, don't give up. Please write a sequel to this if you ever have time i would appreciate it so much.
Acer83 chapter 64 . 3/23/2013
update soon
Ealasaid Una chapter 64 . 3/11/2013
Is there a sequel? Will she and dean ever be friends again?
Magenta Stone chapter 64 . 3/11/2013
I liked the ending, I kind of saw Dean and Lizzy breaking up but I liked how you did it and how Lizzy told the Ducks not to inter fear with her and Dean's issue. I enjoyed this story.

Magenta Stone chapter 63 . 2/11/2013
Interesting ending for this chapter, makes me wonder what's gonna happen in the future with her and Dean.

Ealasaid Una chapter 63 . 2/9/2013
What's going to happen? Dean and Lizzy are going to stay together right?
Magenta Stone chapter 62 . 1/5/2013
I like the fact that while Lizzy has connections to the Ducks she has her own seperate identity away from the Ducks, it makes it more interesting for me to read about her doing other things that aren't revolving around just her and the Ducks.

Ealasaid Una chapter 62 . 1/5/2013
I think you are doing a good job. But is Lizzy ok?
Ealasaid Una chapter 61 . 12/20/2012
I like how the ducks and dean are still there for her. Love her baseball tips.
Magenta Stone chapter 61 . 12/18/2012
I'm glad that she wasn't sent to live with her stepmom, I liked this chapter. Especially the part with Fulton digging through the hamper for her keys, no one would really want to search dirty laundry for keys unless they were really desprate.

Simon chapter 60 . 12/12/2012
Keep it up!
Ealasaid Una chapter 60 . 12/7/2012
you updated. good chapter. please say she doesn't break up with Dean.
Magenta Stone chapter 60 . 12/7/2012
This chapter was great and I can't wait to see how the custody and divorce pan out.