Reviews for Green Sleeves
Allison chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Please finish your Fic. I think it is really good and can not wait to hear how it ends or continues. So please do not stop I love to read and hate to stop before it ends when I really get into it. So please finish it!

A.T.M.
ATM chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
That is an amzing story and I hope you write the next chapter soon. I can't wait for it. You are an excellent writer and I will continue to read your stories for as long as you write them.

P.S. I love Krayon!
Falcon's Jade chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Are you continuing this? I hope you're continuing this! I'm curious to see how hard the punch Erutis is going to give Krayon will be. This is an interesting fic with an interesting pairing. I haven't read that far in Demon Diary but I'm already warming up to this pairing. Please continue!
Re-Ane chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Dunno if you plan to continue this, but I hope you update sometime, even if it's months from now, because this fic is wonderful, hilarious and fabulous and in-character and dead-on and all that.

I was a tad anxious about the angst part, because a lot of the time, I see angst that is pointless and boring and ruins a story, but yours wasn't mindless angst, you did it quite well. That whole scene with the various people's crimes was riveting. You have such a wonderful hold on characterization and here's hoping that you'll update sometime in the future. If not, well, these two chapters are still far better than many completed stories out there.

(Hahaha, poor Erutis)
Lorian Kedrake chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Oh that was good. -savors the end of the story as she sips her coffee- very good. I love it, all the drama and the crimes against those he had murdered. I hope you do put up a new chapter soon, can't wait to see what happens in it. :) Anyways, keep up the good work and pretty please post a new chapter soon.

lorian
serpentilewitch chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Sell Krayon as barbeque, lolz, I want a piece o' that, but only if I get to choose which piece! _-

haha, j/k j/k. Excellent second chapter! I fully approve of Krayon's actions, I have to say, and you just upped his schmex level by a bout a thousand, did you know? P I really hope you continue this fic, whenever you have the time to. )

Cheers,

Sairah
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Awesome! I loved it! It's not every day you read an excellently worded, grammatically correct and quite in-character fanfic, least of all in the Erutis/Krayon section! Kudos to you for your skills! Plenty of parts made me laugh out loud and as I said, you kept them all in character, which is such a nice change. I especially like how you do Krayon. I'd glomp him in a hearbeat. *beat* -GLOMPS!- XD lol, kk, that was a nice long chappie, long, well-written chappies make me happy D
midnights-dawn chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Its a good story, too bad it seems like you've dropped it. Be nice if you'd continue though.
crazyvegimab chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Yes! I was right!

Still, the bit about sulfur was intrestinf, and and I am continuing to love how well you play Krayon's personality.

More More!
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wondorous story! I love your decription, and how you pull out Erutis's personally is absolutely wonderful! I loved the part with the woodpipe and the interaction b/w her and Krayon are great!
Kounellii chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Yo! I love this pairing of Krayon and Erutis! But I wonder, since Krayon's a demon lord, what will happen if other demons find out how he feels for a human? Krayon vs Who-cares-who demon lords! Keep it up.
Aquawyrm chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
This is funny and good. However, I seriously agree with Krayon that those people had to go. They deserved what they got.

Update?
Conquistador Imp chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Well, are you going to continue?
GravekeeperBat chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
(reviewing from 1st chap 'cause I already did for 2nd) This story is great! Please, PLEASE continue this soon! Im dying to know what happend next!
Miss Nox chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Wow, I just love this story, I love it in Erutis' POV and all the emotion in the chapters- and especially that it's not sweet and lovey dovey, because Erutis doen't give in that easy! Hehe, anyway, this have given me lots of food for thought! Great chapter!