Reviews for Dark Wolf
Hotgirlow chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
i dn't like labournum he's mean anyway hope u update soon
MelliaMaeve chapter 11 . 4/5/2008
hey, I absolutely LOVE your story!

I hope you post another chapter soon

can't wait to find out what happens next! :-D

greetz
emikae chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
any chances of an updaye?

i really like this fic, it's really well written, has a plot (a rarity), is well developing and it draws you in. hood luck and i hope to read more soon.
Professor.Bat chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Brilliant again. I really liked your contrast with Laburnum and Nightshade. And even how bad it was I still got a snicker out of 'P.S. Sorry about the blood, I didn’t have a pen and paper handy.'
padslet chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
please update soon
padslet chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
brill who wrote the song
Agent Pheonix chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
I love this story. Update soon!
BelladonnaCailo chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
I do not really like Laburnum, needs to be tamed. anyway, 'tis a lovely story, so please continue!
GirlWithNoName-Elli3 chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
Your story is heaps cool! What was the name of the song at the beginning of chapter eight? please update soon!
poodlehair92 chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
once again another good chapter. aw. poor severus he has to go through so much. keep up the good work and i can't wait for the next chapter.
lazyblackbird chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
i love it! please update soon! )
killinguwithumbrellas chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
i love it. plz update soon.
grimmkittylove chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
Laburnum scares the living crap out of me, lol.

Another great chappie darling. Poor Snape. D: I loved it though.
Nadrek chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
Well, that was interesting. I wasn't banking on Laburnum injuring himself so severely, nor on the injuries remaining as they did. I would have hoped that there was something more of intelligence or thought there.

Clearly, while Laburnum should be locked up, Laburnum should be locked up with a source of water and some prey - something to kill, rend, tear, and eat. Not only would that reduce the amount of time available to hurt himself, that would allow him to eat - starving and dehydrating for 3 days is absolutely not going to help healing.

The description of Hermione brewing was interesting, as were the decriptions of practitioner vs. apprentice vs. masterclass - though I note journeyman wasn't present.

On the up side, it looks like Severus will have a wonderful reason to kill Harry and Riddle both. The real trick, in my mind, in a world where wizards and muggles are at war (though no mention is given of other sapient wand-using species - goblins and house-elves - nor of the other sapient or potentially so species - trolls, centaur, veela, merfolk, and so on), is that wizards as they are portrayed are essentially a parasite on muggle society - they take, and give back nothing (wizards trying and failing to clean up their own messes [Riddle, Obliviators] is even worse than wizards succeeding in cleaning up or preventing their own messes).

The solution is to quit being parasites - have your own country or countries, die out, or leave the Earth. Play the great game of politics on an even footing with other nation-states, or stay out entirely.

Now... Can Severus - perhaps with Hermione's help - make some sort of agreement with Laburnum? He's absolutely vulnerable during that time, if Laburnum is truly mindless.
Professor.Bat chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Brilliant update as always! Keep up the amazing work!