Reviews for A Different Way
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
You know i almost gave this one up at chp3...there are so many 'sam gets a disease' fics that i'm sick of them, especially since I don't really like them (they bore me lol). This one didn't though! And not the simple sick or ones gotten through hunting neither i mean the disease ones whether it be HIV, some form of cancer, brain tumor, blood disease or whatever else crops up. So upon discovering that this one was another one of 'those' i very nearly closed the box. However, this one is different...probably because there's still a strong level of supernatural in it and it doesnt focus entirely on the illness. But regardless I do like how this one's panning out. And sam pulling one (or several) over on Dean was brill. Also, yep, figured out the Ed Wonmish...just figured it was an anagram and voila! heh and i'm usually no good at anagrams too! :)

Bit annoyed that you never finished this one though. Was kinda hoping this one would have a happy ending...i mean couldnt he like wish for the whole town to be restored to how it was before that demon arrived? or something...though he'd still have his brain problem huh? Anyway, since i doubt your're going to take this one back up again do you think you could tell me (just out of curiosity sake) where you ahd planned to take this one and how it was going to end. Please! I'm not going to nick your ideas or anything i just want to know where this one was going to go.
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
I've just found and skimmed this story but it looks fantastic. I sure hope you pick it back up. Please please please. Thanks Nicole.
mouse8 chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
If ever a story needed finishing, it's this one. I know its been a long time, but you must know what you intended to write! Please!
ogidni chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
Hey, this is a great story. Update soon, please! : )
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
wow, that was touching, Sam drugging Dean and all...
Katie chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
*stutters* ok. ok. Umm. Right. Ok. I LOVE THIS STORY! And that is all I have to say in the matter. Oh, except that you have to update soon or... *shakes fist*. You can have cookies, if you like! :-P
Jennie Loftin chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
You have to finish this Fan Fic. It's too good for you to end there and i wanna see what hapens. PLEASE continue with it!
Maddie chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
Hey! Great story! I'm really enjoying it. Can u post again soon? I can't wait to find out what's next.

P.S. any thoughts on whether you're going to make a sequel?
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
I loved it! This story is great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
friendly chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Are you going to finish this. I loved this story, please do...

Shauna
kale chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Hey! This has been a good, suspenseful story thus far. Noticed that it's been awhile since the last update. Finish please :)
MaryShambolt chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Oh my goodness, you can't end it like that! You must continue soon. I've had my eye on this story for a long time (it's even on my computer's favorite list) and you haven't had the chance to update! I hope you can update soon.
SamIsTheHotterPsychic chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
Um, UPDATE PLEASE!

thank you.
Mschievous chapter 7 . 5/21/2006
Please update
pmsdevil01 chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
great chapter. hope you update soon.