Reviews for Hatal Fart Attack
xD I read the title as 'Fatal Heart Attack' not 'Hatal Fart Attack' xD LOVE IT
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
haha i love this
noylj chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Did Vernon suffer a heart attack?
Did Liz find out about Harry from Bumbles?
If so, why would she believe him?
I can not see any HUMAN being permitting Harry to go back to an abusive home-particularly without 24/7 protection.
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
*cackles* ooh that was /sweet/!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is sweet. It occurs to me that you might enjoy GenkaiFan's "Quoth The Raven, Nevermore."

I like your idea of Harry Potter protecting the young princes from Dudley's bullying. The Cinderella aspect was wonderfully unavoidable.

This was a fun story to read.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Exquisite! Just Exquisite!
glue and tar chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hehh hhehehh hehehh.

That's all I have to say.

Hehh heheheheh. Heheheheh.
akan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
ha ha! :)
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
EPIC! Once again I have never read these stories but there was one when Harry met the queen and the Prime-Minister. It feels weird that Princess Diana was in this fic since she passed away and I constantly slip my mind thinking that Harry Potter is in the modern/present day when he really isn't. It's still awesome though and has me really interested in this genre. I will certainly be checking out stories like this sometime in the near future.

Keep up the fantastical work! :)
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Is there any chanch you will continuse this story? i want too see how it word afect harrys furtur and storys, in my oppenione are always better when the person who starts it finshes it with out passing it on too another.
Alorkin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story. I've read it about half a dozen times since you first posted it and it gets better all the time. watching Petunia in full blown panic mode, and seeing Vernon about to have a lethal melt-down tickles both my funny-bones. My only regret is that it isn't longer.

That was an unsubtle hint, by the way.

hanks for the yucks.

Alorkin
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Nicely done. It's a shame something like this isn't done more often as part of a longer story.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
-laughing head off- Oooh, this was BRILLIANT~! XDD Le gasp! I can't believe I never reviewed this! O_o Oh well, better late than never! I freaking LOVED this~! X)
MoodsOfTatiana chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
ROTFL this one-shot is hillariouos! Great work!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »