Reviews for Hatal Fart Attack
MoodsOfTatiana chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
ROTFL this one-shot is hillariouos! Great work!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Haha, very funny. Nice one.
Zyanadryn chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
hahaha, awesome!
taxzombie chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love a story with a happy ending!
X59 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
funny
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"The implication that her son was fat angered Petunia enough to say. "That's just puppy fat. He's a big boned child so naturally he is going to carry around more weight." That's an awful big puppy then. I would hate to see that dog when it's grown." Marrow muttered under his breath from his position near the Queen. Queen Elizabeth who heard his comment, had a hard time biting back her laughter and just barely managed to maintain a straight face." - How lucky that I am not the Queen then, as I laughed right out loud.

"Our laws insure they are punished." - "Our laws ensure".

"It's only done with orphans and in centuries past they were generally noble orphans who's parents requested the crown's protection for their children if something happened to them."- "noble orphans whose parents".

"She didn't understand why the Queen didn't just remove the boy from the obviously abusive home and place with another family," - "place him with another family".
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Gah this is awesome! Lol I wish there was more to the story.
Polish chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
THUDD! -Vernon falling over-

Oranges: Ouch!

Sambamaster, Me and Leon: -jumps up and down again slightly like there's been a small earthquake-

lawl, I loved it! woot for the fatal heart attackz! he deserved it!
ForeversNobody chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
HA! nice :3
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh Yeah!
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Harry and the Queen - 1

Vernon('s heart) - 0

Very good fanfic. I wonder what will happen afterwards.
tarberg chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I like, it a nice twist, wish there were more stories like that:)
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
We need more of this!
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
A shame it wasn't longer, but there is a certain pleasure ending with a thump. :)
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
very funny and interesting. if you ever decide to continue..
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »