Reviews for It's My Life Part 2
chuckthegirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
cute, but the ending felt rushed. i guess it was that way because of it being a one shot. but good.
J Daisy chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Yay! A new AD story!

This was pretty good. I would have liked a little more than dialogue when Meg gets reunited with her parents, but it was fine how it was. I'm just a firm believer in silence speaks louder than words...only sometimes though, lol.

The Roxanne/Meg reunion was sweet, if a little cheesy. I was so crazy over the "Best friends forever!" line, but it was nice and in character that Roxanne was nonchalantly wiping away tears. Aw. Poor Roxanne. She's awesome.

The only thing I missed from this story was JJ and Beth. They're a great couple, and I always like their indivual interactions with Meg. That's my only complaint though.

Three cheers for keeping the board alive!
girlfrommars139 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Thank you guys for the reviews! I am so glad you liked it! I think this is just going to be a oneshot though, unless I get a brilliant idea on how to continue it. I do hope to write a multiple chapter fan fic, but I am still waiting for the muse to stir me! thanks again, caiti
IplayedInTraffic chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
It's my lucky day. I check almost every day t osee if there is a new American Dreams story and this one looks like it will be great. Update SOON!
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I love it so far, I can't wait for more.