Reviews for Untainted
FallenAngel9493 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
this is a great series and i luv the game too_
jedigrl2001 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
I know, I know, I'm a horrible person! You reviewed my story, and I haven't reviewed yours! I actually am really enjoying this, and I'm not just saying that. The story seems to be going well so far, and it's keeping me hooked. There are so many ways the story can go after GS2, and this is one of my favorite approaches. Too many are general and boring, but this one, getting to see how the families developed, it's a nice approached... even if I detest Sheba-Ivan pairings... That's alright! It's still wonderful!
blueiris345 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
... K...li, we're having problems with MAC OSX conversions into html...I think you'll have to do it manually..all your quotes came out like this: Ó...T,T srry..

ok about the fic:

pretty good.. Work on making it flow a little better. Your characterization needs a little work. Just a bit of tweaking here and there. Other than that, you're set. also, I suggest being a tad more descriptive and diverse in your vocabulary. You have the abilities and the potential to make great stories...

Hehehehe..please don't have roy kill me later.. Please? Just a lil constructive criticism... _