Reviews for Playing Pretend
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/26
I love the idea of Pansy being so gifted at glamour charms. These two kill me.
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was extremely well-written, and it gave a very nice depth to Pansy's character that we did not get to see in the book series. I loved the way you showed Pansy's progression as a person (because even as she changed from person to person, you could tell Pansy herself's changes). You did a very good job giving us the key aspect of her character, and I appreciated it. Thank you for this gem.
sadey chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
very good! pansy/luna forever:)
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Hmm PansyangstLunaIloveit! You made me hooked to angsty Luna and Pansy fics. It's really well-written for a one shot, considering the amount of emotion and feelings you managed to pack in.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This was an absolutely beautiful story. Your writing was wonderful, and the way you told about the progression of her life in her various disguises was so neat. Everyone seemed in character as well! Very excellent work!
Lavender Mansworth chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Hm, the first bits of this confused me a lot, but about halfway through I finally grasped it and it was really nice. I like the way the song weaves into this - this is one of the few songfics I actually enjoy. A nice weave of PansyDraco and PansyLuna, both of which I like, of course. Great job!