Reviews for Buried Alive
DEATH2TakariDavisbashers chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Glad I continued reading. I like Daikari. Next to Taiora it's my fave pairing. lol. Just didn't like that you hurt Davis and made Yolei look like a cow, when it's Kari that was always the weakest and cruel in the second season. But yeah, I HATe Takari because people always bash Davis in them. Good ending. x
DEATH2TakariDavisbashers chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Kari's the selfish and unloving one. NOT Yolei! Also that song is NOT from Cats. It's from Phantom of the opera! Do a bit of research before you write so you don't make yourself look like a twit!

I'm not reading anymore anyway now! You're making this ugly Cass character sound far too important when she's a nobody! She's trying to take Davis' job, who YOU'VE hurt!

And you're making Yolei out to be a heartless bitch when it's Kari that's the hearltess bitch with the way she treats Davis! Your fic is sooo shit!

And Yolei wouldn't wanna be like a wannabe charater that came outta some nutter's head!

At least you got Kari right in this chapter! A weak little nobody who hides behind everyone! In case you forgot Yolei is much braver than Kari. In fact EVERYONE is braver than that little slut!
DEATH2TakariDavisbashers chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Not reading anymore. I HATE idiots who hurt my favourite character! Kari is sooo damn fake! Bet you also end up putting sick Takari in it too! And why the OC? I HATE OC's. They're majorly annoying!

I'm not reading anymore! I HATE how you put that they all thought they were all there! Especially when Davis is the most important character! You freak writers have NO RIGHT to put shit like that!

DEATH 2 DAVIS BASHERS!
xXAliceBlackXx chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
awesomeness
vbn45 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
awesome first chapter!
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
One word. Hilarious!XD
unicorn13564 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I've read it beforebut i'll read it agen! I remember it being really good.
Tamer of Light chapter 8 . 8/19/2003
great story! although you should've gotten Davis and Kari together!
Miracles chapter 8 . 10/15/2002
Great story love stories where the hero is hurt and must still try to help
Keely chapter 8 . 5/15/2002
2 words C QUEL oh and I CAN'T SPELL! i wanna know more about cass (she sounds like me but i have orange hair and blue eyes! i am sccotish! heee i love being me *everyone who knows her rolls eyes* oh and i play guitar!) i would be doing something stupid like this! poor cass. i'm not cluastra- whaterver but i do frak when i'm in an eleavator and heights! WAAAAHHHHH! oh yeah... what was i supposed to- OH YEAH! READ OR I WILL PLAY MY GUITAR IN YOUR EAR VERY BADLY! !
Youkai chapter 8 . 9/30/2001
keine schlechte stroy... schreib meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehr! ** *fg* wenn du keine Idee für eine story hast, ich hätte da noch ne nette idee, für eine romanze.. eigentlich eigent sich jedes päärchen, aber mein favorit ist in dem fall michi naja wenn du neugierig bist, dann schreib mir eine mail, mein bruder killt mich wenn ich nicht off gehe .
Mandi chapter 7 . 9/12/2001
I LOVE THIS FIC! This is the second time I've read it and it is just as good as the first time. I've read most of your fics and love them all. Keep writing 'em!
Starlight45 chapter 1 . 9/3/2001