Reviews for Family Ties
BregoBeauty chapter 16 . 5/7/2006
Good chapter! I have a feeling that Jessica's getting into trouble. Yeah, Jackson finally admitted that he has feelings! :)
Mini Nicka chapter 16 . 5/6/2006
Jack is going to pop up and kill them especially in Lindesys evil. More please.
Mini Nicka chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
Short burgood.
BregoBeauty chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
Good chapter! I hope Joe's okay for Lisa's sake. Please update soon! :)
emptyvoices chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
Good chapter if but a little short. Hoping to see if everything is okay with Lisa and her father...Lindsey is an attourney and a guy? That's kind of a funny name but I think I've heard it before.

Anyway, I hope Baybreezes are better then Seabreezes...I had a grapefruit seabreeze and it was terrible...truly awful...incredibly sour, ugh. How is a bay breeze different?
Mini Nicka chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Cliffhanger means you need to update faster. More please soon.
BregoBeauty chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Good chapter! Please update soon! :)
emptyvoices chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Yes, it was evil to leave us on a cliffhanger. I often wonder how men can think that some women are just property to them. I guess it's a question I debate in my story because of the attitude of treating Lisa like she's some kind of pet. Anyway, hope to hear an update soon!
Mini Nicka chapter 13 . 3/13/2006
Intresting on all sides. Especially loved the J/L. More please.
BregoBeauty chapter 13 . 3/13/2006
Awesome chapter! Is Jackson going to keep her in her own house? I wonder how Jessica with take Riley's news. Please update soon! :)
emptyvoices chapter 13 . 3/13/2006
It's sad that Riley has to leave...I do enjoy his character. Anyway, enjoy all the twists. Keep it up.
ashley42591 chapter 13 . 3/13/2006
Can't wait for next chapter!

BregoBeauty chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Good chapter! A lawyer, huh? Cool. Please update soon! :)
Mini Nicka chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Loved it and so its a real crossover with allinitive I just though same character.
emptyvoices chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Interesting twist...I wonder if Riley will be working against Jackson and if there is supernatural events that are otherwise unsaid. I'm only speculating internally. You don't have to answer any of this. Anyway, please update soon!