Reviews for My Fair Bunny
CuteBubbles chapter 4 . 9/19
I LOVE this fic! It was soooo sweet! I adored the line ”he will never love you, Usako, but I will.” Such a great line! Keep writing!
karinori chapter 4 . 3/6/2018
This is just so adorable! "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" I live it so much! I am a fan! Thank you for writing! Looking forward for more from you!
karinori chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
I am only half way through chapter 1, but I have just finished reading you Part Timer, and I must say I am totally in love with you story telling style! Its just feel so innocent, young, and sweet. I love how you charcterize them! Your Motoki is definitely the best though! I love your writing style so much!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 4 . 1/22/2018
That was ridiculously cute! So much fun in 4 chapters.
Deadly Aura chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Cuteness! Especially loved the ending in the playhouse!
IamCharlotte88 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
that is so sweet... :) Thank u for this
HyenaYu chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Awwww 3
shiroi-miko chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
After enjoying a story of yours, I figured I'd check out some of the other ones in your repertoire... and I was not at all disappointed!
I mean, though I really loved the show growing up, I haven't spared much more than a thought for this fandom in years, but here I was completely invested in this little adventure. I might just go and watch a few episodes, for old times' sake!
Anywho, I enjoyed this little blast from the past (for me) and especially appreciated how it was written; as in, of course Usagi is still going to be the klutzy, 'meatball-head' with a heart of gold from my childhood afternoons, but not quite the questionably-dubbed loudmouth my older self cringes at when reminded. A very nice read, overall.
...also, Mamoru's portrayal was very much the heart-melting hunk I like to remember. Kudos!
TuxedoHottie chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
'giggles' Brother Mamo throws some serious shade! CK
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Oh my god I loved it! So good and cute.
GraphicsChyk chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
What a cute story.
sailormoon0630 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This is one of my favorite stories!
Yvonnerenee chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Hahn! I LOVED IT. I'm on a fluff marathon. But this ending had me swooning/fangirling/ heart skipping a beat, just very happy and warm inside. "He'll never love you, but I will." My FAVORITE line in the whole story. *sighs**hearteyes*
Syulai chapter 4 . 10/31/2013