Reviews for My Fair Bunny
HyenaYu chapter 4 . 6/11
Awwww 3
shiroi-miko chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
After enjoying a story of yours, I figured I'd check out some of the other ones in your repertoire... and I was not at all disappointed!
I mean, though I really loved the show growing up, I haven't spared much more than a thought for this fandom in years, but here I was completely invested in this little adventure. I might just go and watch a few episodes, for old times' sake!
Anywho, I enjoyed this little blast from the past (for me) and especially appreciated how it was written; as in, of course Usagi is still going to be the klutzy, 'meatball-head' with a heart of gold from my childhood afternoons, but not quite the questionably-dubbed loudmouth my older self cringes at when reminded. A very nice read, overall.
...also, Mamoru's portrayal was very much the heart-melting hunk I like to remember. Kudos!
TuxedoHottie chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
'giggles' Brother Mamo throws some serious shade! CK
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Oh my god I loved it! So good and cute.
GraphicsChyk chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
What a cute story.
sailormoon0630 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This is one of my favorite stories!
Yvonnerenee chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Hahn! I LOVED IT. I'm on a fluff marathon. But this ending had me swooning/fangirling/ heart skipping a beat, just very happy and warm inside. "He'll never love you, but I will." My FAVORITE line in the whole story. *sighs**hearteyes*
Syulai chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Such a sweet story. I love it. Thank u
lostinshanghai chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
So sweet! I loved it!
Haibara chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I loved the ending. Very sweet. I'm glad that Motoki was still holding a candle for Reika. Gotta give it up for true love in the SM world!

Thanks for your hard work, and for sharing with us!
Petite hippopo in tutu chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Love Love Love this story!
daycat chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Such a cute story. I Loved Mamoru and Usagi in this story.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Awww. Great chapter. I especially loved the return of the line that started it all. "No matter how much you flirt with him, he will never love you."
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Good chapter. It's stories like these that remind me of why I love Usagi. )