Reviews for Ramblings One Last Time
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
HEY! *Glomps Daisuke* mine...all mine... Yosh! Nice wording Dai-Chan thou, I was like; no way...
I was totally expecting for Daisuke to fake it and go out with Saehara or something... That'd be classic
XxMRxX: Nice story; I fell off my chair- you earn points!
Maddy loves Dai-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i love your stories. this was funny and sweet
Kitt Kumo chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Three words: Krad/dai equals happy Kitt. And that was four words. xDD Well, I worship the pairing. Not really. But I like it alot. So you must tell me if you write a.. long one.

-grins evily-

abelfight195 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
that's it wow cute daidai is hot just like the real andou daisuke hmm O.o
Yurama x Miki4yuu chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
cool. 'Tis be a foursome! Great job, it was awesome! Too bad it's over though. *sigh*
chiisai hito chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw. How cute.
h31r0fd00m chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Me: O.o; Did he just-? Satoshi? Hug? OMG! *faints*

Satoshi: Is it really that surprising?

All: YES!

Satoshi: *pout*

Me: *wakes up*

Me/Daisuke/Krad/Dark: *glomps Satoshi because he's just too cute when he pouts!*

Satoshi: O.O!

Me: (thinking: This is too good to be true!)

Me: *wakes up at 6:45 am... Thursday...* No!
Too lazy to log in Jynx'sbox chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow, I didn't realize that logging in would take less energy until after I'd invented a long name. That's sad.

Well I really like this little story. . .arch thingy. I was giggling from the first chapter to the last. I'm sorry It had to end.

GERHDFGN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
lol that is an awsome ending, and a good way to avoid making daisuke choose hee hee.
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Ne, all good things must come to an end TT But it wasn't bad; short and sweet and the foursome idea? That was just too funny! -Grins- But definitely the 'perfect deal' -winks- Sankyuu MR~!
Phoenix Bakura chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Good Girl *pats MidnightRoses on her head and waves when said female leaves the room. Turns to a frightened Daisuke* How about I buy you dinner and we can have a nice long chat. *Pulls Daisuke away who stares at their joined hands and blushes, waves at the three other guys*

Pity Ramblings is over... oh well I got Dai-chan! *hugs and kisses Daisuke*

Hope to see more of you!
PunkHime chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*cries* The end, of the, hot ramblings. *wails* By the way, I loved it. My god, I was kinda between him choosing Krad or Satoshi, but this was just awsome! Foursome! Lol, if you make a saga about this, it will be awsomely hot. Althogh, I think the rating will have to go up...

I'm a perv, lol.

VampireJazzy chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
lmfao -dies of laughter- ja ne -

the-freak-on-your-block chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That's okay. This was a fun ending! I've seen some really sucky endings to many fics . . . AND THIS WAS NOT ONE OF THEM! Yay! Personally, I suck at ending fanfictions . . . O.o

*imitates With begging for food* I'm hungry! Kyu! To the fridge!
zurui-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
HA! Wonderful! You finished it. Wow... It's sorta sad, really. I liked this series...Ah well. Nice ending. I liked it. Yeah, I'm weird. But that way, Poor Dai doesn't have to pick, and everyone gets what they want! lol. Anyways, I compliment you on your series! It's finished and it's funny! Hope you'll be gracing us with some more fics!