Reviews for Impressions
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I know this is an old fic but you should definitely consider continuing the story! I'd love to see how this develops into an Iruka x Kakashi fic. Please update! Thanks for sharing!
sistercity chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I know this was posted years ago, but having just read it I do think you should continue if you can. It is quite amusing. :)
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Please continue, it works by itself, but you could also peruse Kakashi's growing interest... or something.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
-Laughs out loud- I love this! You go Iruka sensei!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
An, my good person! Please continue this and all it's glory!
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
continue :c
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
continue pls,,,the idea of umino iruka a bit vindictive has its merits...

raeon
temari chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hell contnue ofcours and don't dare delet it
you are impressive
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I like these stories, you know; the ones where Iruka kicks Jonin ass for being mean to him? You're an amazing story teller. I can't stop reading your works.
ookami ulrica chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Continue please!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMG! Don't you dare delete this! Wow, this is awesome, I love it, Iruka such a badass, please continue this wonderfull story c:
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hahaha cute! XD
Draguta's Dragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Ooh! I think you should continue! I was feeling really sad, and this story made me feel better! THank you, and please continue this story!

Sincerely,

Draguta's Dragon
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
hahahahaha. omg! i just love love this! I love it when Iruka is a bad ass!
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Continue! Continue it! Continue it!
I would love to see where you take this- it's fun to read and I can genuinely see Kakashi thinking the way you have him do. I sincerely hope you decide to write more. Please continue!