Reviews for Impressions
TheDragonPrinces chapter 1 . 9/20
Continue. /Please/.
violetpooka chapter 1 . 3/6
This one was amazing! I can totally see Kakashi becoming so curious he becomes infatuated with Iruka after this one! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Taylor gillespie chapter 1 . 2/26
continue it please.
K chapter 1 . 2/9
Definitely, to leave it as is is a crime. Ya don't want the cops afta' ya', do ya'?
M chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
First of all continue and secondly iruka is openly gay in this very interesting also way to use big words but defiantly not a fanfic for late at night. But where was i oh yeah of course kakashi want into that type wink wink.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Please don't delete it! This is very interesting, and it would be awesome to see where it would go :) Great one!
Reshzin chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Oh my this is by far my favorite iruka story. Please continue! :D
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Almost ten years since you wrote this, here's my very late answer: It would be very nice if you'd continue this. Where Kakashi tries to seduce/woo Iruka
DeepestMysteries chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Oh my! That was good! You should definitely continue this one. It is very promising!

Looking forward to the next chapters.. hihihi..

P.s. I love it! :))))
Stillnight chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Please continue, this is good.
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I know this is an old fic but you should definitely consider continuing the story! I'd love to see how this develops into an Iruka x Kakashi fic. Please update! Thanks for sharing!
sistercity chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I know this was posted years ago, but having just read it I do think you should continue if you can. It is quite amusing. :)
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Please continue, it works by itself, but you could also peruse Kakashi's growing interest... or something.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
-Laughs out loud- I love this! You go Iruka sensei!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
An, my good person! Please continue this and all it's glory!