Reviews for A Giant's Thoughts
Katie Travanion chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw. Loved the poem. It was very sweet. I love Hagrid. He helped Harry out a lot. through all he wen through Hagrid was always there for him. Well wrote
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was as beautiful as could be. The saddest part was to know while reading it, that that sweet little boy was in for 10 years of Muggle Purgatory. Not to mention 7 years of Wizarding Hell. The one of best parts of Harry's life is that Hagrid was always there for him.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Forgot about of duty you bear

For you are safe while I am here

No matter what you are told

You deserve to sit and play

It’s my job to protect you

And keep the world away

Don’t think about the future

Just dream of having fun

I loved it. But it made me cry. So sad. Because then I started thinking about DH and poor Harry who Dumbledore knew was doomed to die the entire time. Anyways nice poem.
graceandpipp chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I thought this was a good poem I found it touching.
hoom chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Ok, that is realy good for your first poetry fanfict! Keep up the good work.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was very nice. Hagrid was in-character. Great poetry.
lalalalalala chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
that's good, even for a beginner, just ignore ppl who laugh, the writer for pink floyd was laughed at and put down all the time and look at how big he is now. . . just ignore them
yokiyen chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I like it, but can't hear it in Hagrid voice. That the hardest thing for myself, trying to get the character voice to sound right. If that make any sense,hope you will do more.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like it!
sirygirly chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
.god!i loved this so much!and dont worry,i will personally see to it that anybody who laughs dies!but anywho,i thought it was terrific!
CelticKitsune90 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
So Swet! (crying histaricly)
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
wow! that was super good for a first poem! wow!

your rhythm and rhyme where both really good! but does Hagrid believe in God?

prongs
Aracalien chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was an excellent poem- you have a gift and I think you should definatly write more poetry. I know how hard it is to get reviews for a Hagrid fic, (I wrote one myself) so don't be discouraged if not too many people review. This really is one of the best poems I've read.