Reviews for The Pendent of Ra
Captain Matey chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Awesome story. xD

I am officially a fan of your Jonathan/Samantha stories. :P

-is going to read more-

-adds to favorite author favorite story list-

xD
brennan chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
THE BEST AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!

you've got my vote a second time.
Hippi-goth chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
Awe, I love it! If your planning on more chapters...please hurry lol!
Hippi-goth chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Once agian, another great chapter. I can notice all the effort you have put into this story and its great!
Hippi-goth chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. I'm sorry to say that I haven't read any of your fanfics before, but I'm sure to now. Its a great story. I love, Sam, she reminds me of myself lol and I love the strong relationships between all the characters.
marlee chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
not bad. i would like to read more. keep up the good work.
jonnycarnahan chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Woo-hoo! What a ride! More! More hurt Jonathan! I can't wait to see Evy's reaction when she sees the state Jon is in! And for him to have run like that... WOW! It was the adrenaline getting him through that, I can bet!

Steve is going to want Jonathan so bad!

Can't wait for chapter 7!

Hugs!

jonnycarnahan chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Yay! My fave chapter! Torture Jonathan chapter! More I hope on the way? Steve is a real $%&*!. This just keeps getting better and better! I know, I'm not normal liking it when Jon gets injured or ill, but I can't help it, I tell you! I can't!

*gets a grip and straightens her hair*

I'm better now. Just fine. Well, I'm off to read chapter 6! Toodle-ooh!

- Sheri
jonnycarnahan chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
Another great chapter! I can see Evy pacing, so worried for Jonathan! In my Mummy-verse, Jon and Evy are very close...

And poor Sam, all beat up. Alex loves her, you can tell. And there Sam goes climbing out of the same window Jonathan used to always sneak out of to avoid questions from Evy! LOL!

Glad Sam's fever broke and now on to the next chapter! Yay!

- Sheri
jonnycarnahan chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Wow! Even more action! And a past life connection for Jon! And Jon gets hurt! Yay! And Jon's in trouble ... what else is new? LOL. Very nice chapter and you've made me really hate Steve... which is a good thing.

I just wish Jon were younger. I can see Jon marrying Ardeth's sister, making Sam Ardeth's niece. And being as she was only 16 when she and Jon met right after the events of "The Mummy"... that would explain Sam's age (I think). LOL.

I can see the bad guys hurting Jon by wrenching his injured arm behind his back as well. Big bad mean ol' men! Jon just screams to be taken care of and comforted though, doesn't he?

Awesomeness! Looking forward to chapter 4!

Hugs,

jonnycarnahan chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Great 2nd chapter! I love the action scenes and how Sam handled herself when the chips were down. I know Sam's weak spot is her father... if you want to get to Sam, hurt her father.

I am looking forward to see how close Sam and Jonathan become in this story as it unfolds!

Keep it coming! This is great stuff!

Hugs,

Lady Galriee chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
Good job. I can't wait til your next update.
matt chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
my head badly hurtng ive read the the 3rd chapter but my eyes cant take im too ill :( read it when im better im at the beggining of chapter free ill remeber
Lady Galriee chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Nice Job. I am not surprised that Evy had seen the pendant in one her books. I can't wait til your next update.