Reviews for ◄:— S A K U N O Chronicles —:►
Dalisay08 chapter 14 . 8/21
Awww.. How I wish you still continue writing this..
Your Fan chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Hi! I love your work and I especially love this story of yours. Your writing style is very captivating and engaging. You paint the scenes so well with your choice of words. It's always fun to read this (and I read Sakuno Chronicles every year since 2006 at least once) and I find that you really did well with ALL of the characters. In my opinion, all of them are very much in character. I love how your story has evolved from RyomaxSakuno to possibly AtobexSakuno with loud hints of TezukaxSakuno. Have I mentioned that I love your story? I really do and I hope you come back with a chapter soon. Not to sound dramatic but this story just has a healing effect on my tired life. Sakuno Chronicles is very light and cute and happy.
nikkicolez chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
I know you haven't updated in forever but you really should. its a great story and it deserves to be continued.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I...just have to applause at the very Shinji-like muttering...I can't believe I actually read through them. XD
yana19 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Is this really a ryosaku fic? I can't see any ryosaku moments here but i absolutely love this story. Very entertaining. Interesting. Funny.
But do you think there will be an update to this since it had been what? Six years? Since the last one posted... Sigh. Hopefully ne? :)
Please author-san? :)
candypop chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
sana mag update ka po !
alleesor25 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hahaha! Natawa naman ako sa hirit mong HINDI AKO ANG MAY-ARI NOTO MMKAY? di ko pa nababasa yung gawa mo pero natawa ako bigla! Kaya eto nag-comment agad ako ng di ko pa nababasa ang obra mo. hahahaha!
NarcolepticLover chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
Top 3 bishies would totally have to be: a) Akutagawa Jiroh, b) Tezuka Kunimitsu and, c) Kirihara Akaya. Actually Atobe Keigo aswell so make that 4... :) I am in love with ':- Chronicles -:' and I know it has been 6 years, I really can't wait for your next update! Everything falls into place so smoothly, and I just LOVE your writing style! I am a total Jiroh lover and I adore Sakuno to bits so the ice-cream scene was like, THE BEST! and was totally pulling out my inner fangirl! XD The whole Tezuka and the DDR machine was HILARIOUS! and i must commend you on the way you don't forget about one thing but instead, actually make it all come to life, like how you brought up the Eyes Rutherford gift. That scene had totally slipped my mind! You definitely make it all come to life. I also just ADORE matchmaking Sakuno. Pure and utter genius... I swear, least person you would expect to be matchmaking but it makes loads of sense. She knows she's adorable and she takes advantage of that :) Use and Abuse, Sakuno, Use and Abuse...
I'm going to be greedy and ask for some more SakunoXJiroh moments :S I love them, 'nuff said. Maybe you could do it like everyones all like 'what the hell' when Sakuno calls him by his first name, when she has to return his robe to him. And he wakes up (surprisingly) and the eat ice-cream together once more or something " yeah... Well please update soon!
TheGirlWhoWalkedAway chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
I just want to ask if you are the original auhtor of this fic?..cause I had read this fic in ..
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
kagome taisho-san why don't you ask someone to adopt this fic,its really great you know?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
A-nou please write the next chapter soon the fic is very nice...it's just like the diary.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
A-ano it was really nice...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ano it's really nice you know the first fic I read was the diary as well but I couldn't complete it ,sighs,well nice fic!
angellyx13 chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Great story. You should keep updating. :)
ayaa chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
I think your story is awesome. Even if this has not been updated for a long time. Please update. Do not give up! I'm begging you!