Reviews for Don't Kid a Kidder
Gonster chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
A shame seeing this abandoned.
enderverse chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
The cats point of view thing is a little weird but otherwise love this story.
Snake of Medusa chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Wow, great story, I hope you can update soon! I can't wait to read more about Meg, her family (possible relation to Magneto?) and the weird portals that've shown up recently. I especially like Carnation's POV.
Erisah Mae chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
This was really cool, and even the cliffhanger "ending" kinda worked... I really loved Gevaisa's work, and this is nicely complimentary- different styles, but your characterisation is really thorough and interesting.

Nice work.

Erisah
29black chapter 12 . 12/9/2006
To put it eloquently, your story pwns. XD

I was most delighted to see a story that shared in Gevaisa's 'Minion' universe (which also pwns profusely). However, you don't rely on her writings and have created something that is quite your own. I loved the wedding overlap though.

At first I found the casual style of your writing a little confronting. I know that it is entirely appropriate to the character, and have grown to appreciate it as I read.

One particular point though. I think sometimes you lean a little too closely to just recounting events. Not to say that it isn't interesting and there is no insight to Meg's psyche. I think that I am just being picky at 1 am on a Sunday morning. Yes, your story pwns so much that it has sustained my attentions over sleep! U

As a Hank fangirl, I can only sit and squee at his regular presence in this story.

Also Erik/Christine is cute, but when your dealing with Leroux nothing is cuter than Raoul/Christine (well, maybe some Raoul/Persian or Persian/Erik or Persian/Darius, but those sorts of pairings are a completely different kettle of fish, or rather men). Well, I am of the opinion that the Raoul/Christine pairing is cuter in any facet of the fandom, but that is just me. Besides, Leroux!Erik is too emotionally retarded/impaired/stunted to be an appropriate lover for Miss Daae. Then again, Gerik needs some Christine shelter from all the other women that swamp him. And in that case scenario one need not feel sorry for Raoul; movie Raoul is just downright annoying (a fact I blame on his haircut...)

Just to finish things off, I could only help but chortle at your anime reference. In fact, I appreciated all of your references. "Beauty" owns XD

Gah, the quality of this review is degenerating.

Sorry for the whole story block review

Alexy~
MJ MOD chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
Eew, gross! What's this about venomous rats and three-hearted salamanders? Has Jacky really been sucked into a portal thingie?
MJ MOD chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Ahh, books! Cool gifts! Yep, I think Meg made a friend with Joviana.

So sorry your cat died.
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
I think Joviana and Meg would be great friends.
MJ MOD chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
I love the cat's thinking! LOL
MJ MOD chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Yeah, they didn't do it! LOL
MJ MOD chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
What a beautiful dress it must have been and the bolero was a nice touch. Ah, shopping for books! sigh.

What's a omoir?
MJ MOD chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Of course Meg doesn't know how to change a catheter and she shouldn't try it either. She's not a nurse. Ah, Emma won't teach anymore. Yeah! It's sad for Summer though.
MJ MOD chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
I love the way Meg thinks of Emma! She's so right. Xavier is sick, no one's there to help him. Who did the guards confused Meg with? Clan? Why would Omi thalk about a clan?
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Waah, Meg's family are dead! I love Meg.
MJ MOD chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
It's offical; I love Margot!

"soulless soap opera reject", so funny. "snotty cow", that describes Emma Frost so well. Why is Magneto looking this way at Margot? Does he wants her for his team? What Xavier did to Margot was unforgivable! She's got a very good point. She should talk with Joviana and study in Latveria.