Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
How did I miss this the first time? It's excellent. Jesse not being a mutant and working of the CIA was a nice twist to it.

emma134 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
wow that was really good
Redhead2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very cute. A hands up for honesty in the relationship. Always the best choice. Jesse in the CIA was a nice twist.
Molecular 12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
lol, cute! i'd love to no wat her secret was tho! good story, i liked it! jess would so be in the CIA, lol, just like his dad was! i've come to the conclusion that that is the job most people picture him in after Mutant X, so many stories have some version of the CIA he is in, lol, I agree completely! tootles!
Irene chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
very good.
melodie568 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
thats really good i really like it
imjuzakyd chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
ROTFL that was so unexpected! I didn’t know you had something like that up your sleeve! Evil person, didn’t even give me a hint so I wouldn’t get a heart attack when I see your name flashing proudly on my e-mail inbox. Gr lol. Well.

Anyway, what can I say? Jesse working for the CIA, where have I heard that before? Ooh I can so imagine them being married (hey, coming from a B/E shipper, that means a lot, lol). And Emma’s cooking always does the trick. Yep, I can so see them making up. Lol.

Oh, I sent you a text message, did you get it? Hope you did. And whenever you can start posting that DW sequel, I’d gladly review it. Love ya!
BJvision chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Oh god I was so glad to see a Jesse and Emma fanfic even though it was a one shot I loved it front start to finish.