Reviews for Things SG Teams are No Longer Allowed to Do
sgt.strickland chapter 7 . 8/25/2021
oh God that was a funny one I hope to see more the funny story especially with Jack gets up to you need Atlantis and Destiny spin-off version
Handers chapter 7 . 7/14/2021
This was funny :)
jesi ki kage chapter 7 . 7/7/2021
okay this was amazing. A friend passed the link to me today cuz was having a rough day and this definitely cheered me up. I haven't read the main fic but can see plenty of reasons for these from canon alone. SGC also has the culture where this type of thing would be great. sadly I'm confident several of these can be applied at work IRL. great little piece!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
Just found this, and realky enjoyed it. Loved the ending! O'Neil would defiantly do that.
Robert C. Lewis chapter 7 . 2/25/2019
that second to last sentence is pure gold.
TBH, this fic just begs for a companion fic that elucidates some of the incidents.
On its own, though, the fic is still amazing and good for some hearty laughs. reminds me of a (much cleaner) Lance Corporal. in space. in the Air Force, the part nobody can justly call the Chair Force.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 7 . 5/11/2018
I had a good giggle reading some of these out to my sister :D
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Really funny! congratulations! ;)
Revhead chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
I enjoyed this :) It made me laugh and I like to think of the comraderie that this sort of humour would reflect on base. Thanks for writing!
Prince Chrom chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
You forgot Daniel's revolving door in the afterlife.
RCPMione chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
I could not stop laughing by the end of this,you captured this perfectly!
DNelson chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Hi, I can't find your SG1/GW x-over. Did you have to take it down?
Milui Elenath chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
That was hilarious! Thanks!
angelashortall chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
LOL, this made me laugh.
Saissa chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I know this is 8 years later but maybe the following needs to be added to the list -

Cola and Menthos are strictly forbidden to be used to make a coke fountains or bottle rockets!
scuttlesworth chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Laughing so hard... Hooah!