Reviews for The Blood Amulet
vampiregirl08 chapter 12 . 5/17/2006
I honestly don't understand how this is a harry potter fanfiction, except for the lightning shaped stuff...

but damn good if i do say so myself.

Keep up the good work.
vampiregirl08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
im putting htis one on my fav's list. I will read more later, as i am on a tight schedule(school end of year tests :P)

I cant wait to read more.

you are doing really good!
Love1991 chapter 12 . 4/22/2006
well, i've been enjoying this story, but i'm not quite sure about this chapter. it actually confused me... how did he know she was leaving? or is that gonna be revealed as some weird dream?
Drgnfly chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
So funny, romantic and cute little chapter! Go on Raemie! They make a great couple, so I think...please update soon!
Livdarcy chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
I really liked this chapter, well done.

Update soon
Livdarcy chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
I liked it update soon.
Drgnfly chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
Oh my my!Is Alana truly leaving? New adventures comming but what will happen to Alex? M...me curious lol please update soon!
Drgnfly chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
See what I mean? Richard is not as brave(?) and as caring for Penelope. So how will you cope out this with Alana, Richard? Ha Ha! Please continue I'm dying of curiosity!
Drgnfly chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Awr! Ok, Penelope is a very good mother, protecting her child from every evil but Richard didn't made anything, that's why I like Penelope better. Please continue this is going to get VERY interesting!
Drgnfly chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
Ha! Yeah "Richard" tell her the truth and I will know also! Go Alana! Go girl! Please raemie, update as soon as you can I'm dying to know the truth!
Drgnfly chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Oh my, oh my! C'mon update as soon as you can. Me wants to read more! ;P
Livdarcy chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
Good chapter. Update soon.
Livdarcy chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
Good chapter. Update soon.
Drgnfly chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
Awr! I wanna hear too! Like Coral, she seems sweet. ;)
Drgnfly chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Awr! So she can't take off the amulet? Awesome story, I'll be waiting for more!