Reviews for The Evil Within Him
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Better than the last entry. !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Write more to this story and make him strike again and make him stonger than rouge and really get her.I like reading your stories just don't add the demons okay and let the sonic gang try to protect her but shadow strikes again and she is hopeless and male some more stories so far you are the best shadouge writer that I ever read from so keep it up and stuff. Hope you get this message and I will be reading more of your interesting stories about shadouge and him raping her and thé sonic gang cannot stop him and he strokes again. Hope you get the message me will be reading more of you new stories notice the new part I read almost every single one so I will be reading more soon so bye. Shadouge#
Neosamuel chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow Shadow must have been going thou some hard stuff. Looks like it was too much even for him. Pitty Rouge had to suffer for it.
KnuxRulez88 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
sad
daverezi chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
great story :D
Sevenlee chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aww, this is such a crucial and sad story!

Well, what Rouge did was right. Never let someone take over you. ;P

Anyways, it was a very well written story.
ReonRewan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i thought this was very good you have done very well an outdone youself!
LabEmerald chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
WHAT A TRAGEDY!

BUT SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT SHADOW IS KNOWN AS 'THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM' WHICH MEANS HE DOESN'T DIE OR GET OLD.

BUT THIS IS FANFICTION! WHICH MEAN ANYTHING GOES, BUT I THOUGHT YOU JUST WANTED TO KNOW...
dragon off darkness chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
good but i think it was sad. Poor Rouge and Shadow. I mostly feel for Rouge since she was the one that got raped.;_;
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That is so sad. Sick and gross, but also sad.
Kimmers-x chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That was so sad. *sob*

It was good though.
Zion the Vixen chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
this is a wierd story it kinda makes you think of people who have being raped in real life but its cool
Puppy Rawr chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Jeez how sad o.o
Azayaka Kiryu chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I thought i already had a review, i thought i was the first one. o well.

you have the guts to put stories like this, and I admire it. i was going to, but i couldn't work up enough courage. so, nice. nicer than nice. whoopidy fukin doo.